Reviews for Strangers at Heart
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3
Wow i think this is one of my favorite non tvd fics.
Black eyed thighs chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
I know we have our own lifes but u have to tell me ur not died or abducted by please finish ur story please ...it my favourite!
Black eyed thighs chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
NIIIIIGERRRR! LOVE UR STORY ITS SO FFING GOOD ...PLEASE I AM ABOUT TO READ THE OTHER CHAAPIES BUT I HAD TO STOP BY AND SAY I LOVE U...UR STORY...OKAY AND U FOR IF U R STILL ALIVE PLEASE BE HUMAN AND DONT FUCKING LEAVE US IN THE GUTTER WHEN U WRITE SUCH AN AMAZING STORY THEN DECIDE TO NOT WRITE AS IF U HAVE DISAPPERED OF THE FACE OF THE PLANET!please !
Black eyed thighs chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Damn this is just something that i am glad to find..it be aight however i noted a few mistakes eg confusing the names,it was mike touching her thighs yet you mentioned way i love this story as well as the setting.i find it extremly sexy...
TwentyOneDreams chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! You are an AMAZING wirter, honestly you are the best I have come across on this site and I wish I could write like you!:)

You have a remarkable talent and don't give up on this story!
BlueAki chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
OMG! how scary for her to go through something like that's as a child. I completely understand why she left Nathan now. He's such a good guy!
AlfortJen chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
Great story can't wait for more
Connie chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
Awesome story but im sorry for Evelyn update please!
Divisionred chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
great story thanks
Divisionred chapter 7 . 5/18/2008
I hope that you willcontinue this story...youy left it at a very emotional part..Evelyn being molested and used by a teacher that also had his friends raping her...how awful...when I read stories like this I just want to find that MF and dip his shit in acid then that Asshole willnot be raping anyone finish the story becuase I need to know that Evelyn and Mr Green find true love and that she gets over , it appears that the boss' son is making his moves on her as well and she probably can't defenc her self, but please have her slap the shit oput of that MF. Thanks
Blank Majesties chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
Oh my! I absolutely love your tone of writing and its simplicity! You can convey the meaning of the story easily so that it flows flawlessly to the reader. It is a hard thing to do, and you pull it off so nicely!

I love the character development so far, and I definately look forward to your next update!

So, keep writing and keep inspiring!
ZenBabe chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
aah! I'm dying for Nate and Evelyn to get together! I love Annie too, she's pretty hilarious! I like her relationship w/ Nate, too! Great chapter! I cannot wait for the next one tho, it sounds very exciting! so update soon!
JusticeWriter chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
This chapter wasn't bad. I can't wait for the next one.
hellokittygirl chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
No! This was fantastic! I really like Annie; she's funny. x) haha. I can't wait to read the next chapter. D

Update soon?

-Lqd
stranger with your doorkey chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
yay! ev and nate tension! i definately admire him for not staying - i don't know if i would have had that much self control. :)

hurry up and update! dinner's coming up!

angelface04