Reviews for On Air
brinalovesyouxx chapter 30 . 11/28/2012
Funny and cute story. And writing from different character's point of view :) awesome job and i look forward to reading more of your stories :D xx
TheClassicCriminal chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
Yup, you got his opinion of a big family right on.
That's exactly how I talk about my family, sometimes interesting, other times extremely annoying.
I'm right in the middle too! But I have a few more siblings than him.
You also got her reaction just right.
That's my favorite part of having a big family, other peoples reaction. :)
funny story!
infinitystar chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i love this story! please write more!
twibbit chapter 30 . 8/12/2012
;))))
xMunchy chapter 30 . 8/11/2012
Great story! It was *very* enjoyable to read. A few mistakes herre and there, but so few and far between that I've completely forgotten about them! Cerainly adds a new perspective to the story I've been working on-this is probably the first story I've ever seriously tried to write. Your story gave me a few tips on tones and personalities. Thanks -

I've always thought that I was a pretty good writer, but that's mainly because I am SURROUNDED by people who either aren't interested in writing at all, or sucks at grammar and all that. This story really helped me, and in such an ejoyable way, too! Again, thanks!

P.S. I've stayed up, from 2 AM to 8 AM reading this. I should probably go to sleep, but that would totally thwart my plan to regulate my sleeping schedule. Oh, well. Waking up at 5, it is!
ClosetReader chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Not a fan of Lena right now. She's so rude and can't even admit it when she's wrong. I hate people like that. I like the premise of the story though!
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Love this story so far! You write very descriptively, and this flows more easily than some stuff that's been published by big publishing houses.
lavishlysimple chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
WHAT THE F!

is Raphael really gay?

hahahahahahahahaahahhaahaha..

god he's really confusing me...
palmsaresweaty chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
i do hope you realized by now its not good to stereotype based on clothes.
anon chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
So cute! I'm accustomed to FanFiction, not FictionPress, but i find I'm coming to like it. This is a great story, and I actually laughed out loud reading it. Exited to see what's to come!
kokode chapter 24 . 10/1/2011
I love the Ryan-Mario pairing! Kyaaaaaaaaa! Hahahahaha! They're sooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeet... :"
There's-A-Star-In-My-Hand chapter 30 . 3/8/2011
i really loved this story!

you should keep writing!

love you x
KMx0x chapter 30 . 12/29/2010
Absolutely loved this story (:

Lena and Raphael are perfect together.

I squealed and had a mini heart attack when they got together again.

Amazing work. (:

-K
honey splattered brains chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
POOR RAPHAEL XDD
ReallyAboutWaffleRiots chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
That was not a filler chapter, that was genius.
490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »