Reviews for On Air
Lazerkat chapter 29 . 5/3
FUZZZZZZZZZZZIES

I'm grinning so much right now!
A Reticent Reader chapter 30 . 9/27/2014
I think Mario's perspective is a perfect way to end the story. Though it wasn't as non-cliché as I had hoped, it was very, very good nonetheless. I really enjoyed the story! Thank you so much for posting this so people can read it!
A Reticent Reader chapter 29 . 9/27/2014
That was a pretty good cliché makeup scene. It was really cute. I don't know what alternative you had, but I was also hoping you'd put that in the story instead. However, it was still a very good way to get Lena and Raphael back together. This chapter was pretty good.
A Reticent Reader chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
That was a really great way to add a real-life article into your story! I really enjoyed reading about Lena reading the article. I don't think Raphael would have moved on, though. If his breakup with Eileen was any indicator, he would wait a few more years before actually moving on. I hope Lena's temporary bravery counts for something. Great chapter!
A Reticent Reader chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
Lena probably went on autopilot, too, out of shock. I think Raphael should still study for his final, though. School is important. I really admire your really great grammar and your writing style. Even if I decided to be really nit-picky, I probably wouldn't be able to find over fifteen mistakes in the entire story. Keep up the good work, and if you decide to become a writer for your living, I'm sure you'll be very successful!
A Reticent Reader chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
So now there's a deadline for Raphael to convince Lena that they're perfect together. That was a good way to get the plot moving faster, though I actually like the pace right now. I had a feeling that the cell phone trick was not going to work the way it had with Erik and Eileen. Is Gina going to become an important supporting character? This chapter was very well-written, especially the phone call. I really enjoyed it.
A Reticent Reader chapter 25 . 9/26/2014
I think Hammond and Eileen are going to crash and burn again. Except it may be a little longer before she decides to start chasing after another guy because I'm pretty sure that she gets the idea that if she goes after Raphael or anyone else in the school, everyone will abandon her. There weren't any mistakes that I saw, so great job on this chapter!
A Reticent Reader chapter 24 . 9/26/2014
Ah, yes. Of course he can get Lena because he can chug coffee without burning his tongue. Mario has great reasoning, doesn't he? Mario's point of view is very fun to read. I enjoyed this chapter and its comic relief. I know it was more of a filler chapter, but it was still really great!
A Reticent Reader chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
I know Hammond doesn't really know anything. He's creepy, but I think he actually believes that Eileen cheated on him with Raphael. But I know everything will be a disaster for a while. There were a couple of mistakes, such as missing spaces, but that's all right. This was still a good chapter, nonetheless.
A Reticent Reader chapter 22 . 9/26/2014
I really hope that takes care of Eileen for the rest of the story. I know it probably won't. I'm really glad Ryan is over the whole Raphael-dumping-Mario thing. The pace of the story is really great. I also think Ana and Mario would be really cute together, but I know you have your own personal pairings, though I don't really like them. And it's really cute how Raphael is still on an emotional high after his date with Lena. This was a great chapter.
A Reticent Reader chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
That was adorable! I'm definitely rooting for this pairing. I didn't see any mistakes in the grammar or anything, so this was pretty much a perfect chapter! This is probably my favorite chapter yet.
A Reticent Reader chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
I really hope the pairings stay like this. Even if Lena and Raph going on a date is rather hilarious. I'm sure Lena will be fine during her "debut." Well, maybe. I have a feeling that Hammond might try to ruin it. But, anyway, great chapter! I really, really, liked this one.
A Reticent Reader chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
That's really sweet of Raph... that he wants Lena to be happy even though he's still heartbroken. I think I can see where this story is going, but I could be completely wrong. I think Eileen grew bored with Raphael after they started seeing less of each other, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, I didn't see any mistakes in your grammar or anything like that. Great job! I love the flashback, too.
A Reticent Reader chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
So, it wasn't public and Raphael didn't say he was straight, but I was almost right! Okay, back to all seriousness. I think Ryan will help Mario get over Raphael very quickly, if this chapter is any indication. I didn't really see any mistakes in this chapter. This chapter was well done.
A Reticent Reader chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
I'm really just taking a wild guess, but I think Raphael is going to publicly break up with Mario saying that he decided he's actually straight and that Mario spends too much time on Ryan. I really have no idea, though, because your characters are always full of surprises. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »