Reviews for On Air
a.s. bygones chapter 29 . 2/23/2007
Yes, please! An epilogue would be lovely.
jamesbuc chapter 29 . 2/23/2007
Yay! Ive only just read all the way through XP Ah well :) Heres one super duper hyped up review! (yay!)

Aw :) Im happy that everything worked out! :) Oh wait! Whats gonna happen with Mario n Ryan? :o Whats Eileen gonna do? :o How's Erik going to react? :o and Will Ana ever get in the way of Raph and Lena's relationship :o (so many possiblities! yay!)

erm.. (calms down). :) Very cool story! Hoping to see more (and maybe more mario. cos he reminds me of a friend whos very flamboyant but is straight though but hes very cool still and im blabbering on so ignore me :) )
SpawnMeister666 chapter 29 . 2/23/2007
As always a great update, and it's nice to reach the end of a tale as charming and delightful as this one. As ever, no real problems that I could see, and I'm looking forwards to you starting your next story!

Spawny
karma-k2 chapter 29 . 2/22/2007
*drinks cider* Ah! Refreshing.

I started laughing part-way through Lena's speech - very cruel, I know - and didn't stop until the end of the chapter ... and the story! *le gasp* It really IS over, isn't it? Well, unless you do that epilogue, of course. p
Seventhe chapter 28 . 2/22/2007
Ah, the suspense. x3
a.s. bygones chapter 28 . 2/21/2007
Yay! Lena is no longer being an idiot. And Mario is being sneaky. If I am right in thinking he made up the story about Ryan...he's sneaky. But brilliant.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 28 . 2/21/2007
As ever a good, solid update, with no major problems that I can see. Pace is good, the whole thing is believable, and you went all topical on us with a very conveniently timed article!

Good work, looking forwards to the end, although also not as it means there'll me no more updates to this wonderful tale!

Spawny
wandless chapter 28 . 2/21/2007
Ooh, I'm looking forward to the kiss and and make up ending :) Please update soon!
karma-k2 chapter 28 . 2/20/2007
Raph won't have moved on if his last few chapters have anything to do with it! ) I reckon he should make her squirm...for a few minutes...but he won't. He's too nice.

Now I'm off to hunt for my own Raph. Or, barring that, Mario. )
jamaninja chapter 28 . 2/20/2007
Ah, so good! Finally, Lena is coming around!

I'm 'cited. Please update soon.
Winnie chapter 27 . 2/19/2007
Heyz, I love your story. I think you did a really great job. It's funnie and at the same time romantic... wait.. that was the main point of the story... SO NEVERMIND Okay, but the truth is that I really like your story and I look forward to the upcoming chapters to "On Air" ]
multiples of six chapter 27 . 2/19/2007
LOL, kind of weird.. Raphael seems to be reading a lot into 3 words, but hey, maybe he's right. Lets hope so, anyway. ;) update soon please!
oh-so-spifffy chapter 27 . 2/18/2007
Dang. They HAVE African cinema classes?

Anyways. Loved it. It's adorable, hehe.
saltyfish chapter 27 . 2/18/2007
FUCKING HILARIOUS
a.s. bygones chapter 27 . 2/18/2007
Is Lena coming to her senses? Will Ryan ever admit his love for Mario?

Gah. Please update soon! I...god. This is good. That's what I have to say. I can't even come up with words to describe it.
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »