Reviews for On Air
a.s. bygones chapter 26 . 2/4/2007
Le sigh. At least Ryan is coming to his senses. That almost makes up for Lena's stuidity.

Almost.
Sunshine Bear chapter 26 . 2/4/2007
Damn you Reph! You're hurting her even more then before. Nice going why don't next time you cut off her head?
wandless chapter 25 . 2/3/2007
Nice story so far. I'm looking forward to reading more. Please update soon!
violet-eyez chapter 25 . 1/21/2007
aw, finally
lolurface chapter 25 . 1/20/2007
Aw. Raph is so cute.

But I still miss Mario and Raph together... as one. Lawl'z.

Silly Erik... BAM! ZOOM! Right in the kisser!
a.s. bygones chapter 25 . 1/20/2007
God. Once again, stupid people. Of course, my characters have that same problem of stupidity. Ah, love.
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 25 . 1/20/2007
wow that was great:D very clever, i would have never thought of something like that:D update soon!
jamaninja chapter 25 . 1/20/2007
Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? Well if you don't, what I'm about to say will make no sense, but I'll explain anyways.

This chapter just kind of reminded me of Christina and Burke. They're still going out, but they're not talking, except in Grey's Anatomy it's about pride and not about misunderstanding.

Yeah, anyways, really good chapter! I'm excited and I can't wait for you to update!
multiples of six chapter 25 . 1/20/2007
Yay! It better work.. )
oh-so-spifffy chapter 25 . 1/19/2007
Aww, this was cute. ] I hope it works.
karma-k2 chapter 25 . 1/19/2007
Well, now. Rapphie has something cooking! I can't wait to see what it is.
behind these tears chapter 25 . 1/19/2007
I hope the plan works out.

Please update soon!
S.M.G. Lynn chapter 25 . 1/19/2007
OMG! Y the cliffy! *cries* It was wonder. Sorry i havent been dropping off reviews much. -_-" been trying to get caught up on all my readding. im a bit behind lawl. neways its lovely
saltyfish chapter 25 . 1/19/2007
I love how every time one of the characters has a plan, you have them say, "Okay, here's what we're gonna do-" and cut them off. Way to build suspense!

Also, you don't have to answer this, but quick question. It's starting to look like Eileen and Hammond, and Lena and Raph are gonna get back together. If that happens, don't you think it's kind of back where you left off with the date scene?

It happens all the time in movies- some confusion or obstacle happens between the main couple, it's solved, and they get back together. But you already had an entire plot before Eileen and Raph's kiss, so I guess it seems kind of unnecessary, if everything's the way it was in the middle, at the end. Because what did any of them really learn from it? Raph never did anything wrong, so he didn't change and grow, and neither did Lena really.

I guess it boils down to: if I was trying to plot out this story, I wouldn't know what to do with this part.

So I'm hoping everything doesn't patch up in the end! Haha

Heart shaped cookies right back at you!
Rin Andrews chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I loved this! You did an excellent job at narrative flow, which is a very tricky task. I also think you did a phenomenal job at dialogue! It's so hard to make characters talk like they are real and not like a cookie cutter dialogue. Mad props to you! Keep on writing! Oh, one thing I will say is that try and make the plot go faster. It's well thought out and moves smoothly in most places but it's a bit slow at times. But, seriously, it's really good! I enjoyed it a lot!
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »