Reviews for On Air
behind these tears chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Lena is being a little to mean? I mean what is it her business whether he's gay or not? Plus he told her only a million times that he's NOT gay. Lol I'll continue reading...
beloved18 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
woot li luved this story
violet-eyez chapter 24 . 1/10/2007
aw finally he's getting his ass into gear
books4me chapter 24 . 1/9/2007
Just got back from the UK, 'tis why I did not review the previous chapter.

No, how terrible. But, at least Mario is working on rectifying the situation.

So cute. :)
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 24 . 1/7/2007
wow so Ryan is Marios boyfriend now! when did that happen! i thought it would take a LOT longer for Ryan to get used to the whole thing but...whatever:) I never would've pictured Ryan gay but Mario has to be with someone so its all good:D So I'm assuming that Raph knew that Lena was angry about the 'kiss' between him and Eileen? You'd think that he would jump to explain...eh people can be...i guess stupid is the only word lol. update soon!
random reviewer chapter 24 . 1/6/2007
That was great! I loved it! I hung on every word! You're like a pro at writting! You should definetly hurry up and update!
saltyfish chapter 24 . 1/6/2007
You're welcome! And thank you for mentioning me. I was so hoping you would, haha.

So without further ado, here is my review:

(that rhymes!)

"the bartender patiently serving us drink after drink as we complained about our women troubles"- because Mario SO has women troubles. haha. That's not an inconsistency and you don't have to change it. I just wanted to point it out.

"That’s basically emo there, Raph," HAHAHHAHAHA!

I LOVE MARIO SO SO MUCH!

Raph and Lena BETTER end up together. Or else.

Yes that's a threat.

Eileen cut herself? GOOD. Maybe she'll die.

(no offense to anyone emo reading this)

This story is so romantic
saltyfish chapter 23 . 1/6/2007

Raph and Lena were so so so cutee!
The One You Won't Forget chapter 23 . 1/5/2007
Oh wow. I love this musical so much. It's my favorite, and it mkaes me cry every time...especially the part in Past the Point of No Return where the Phantom segues into that beautiful bit from All I Ask of You. It's so sad. I always wanted her to be with the Phantom instead of Raoul. I think it's cool that you have a character in here named Erik, as that is the Phantom's real name. Makes me wonder if maybe Erik is misunderstood, just like the Phantom. The ending was wonderful, and pretty much summed up the chapter, with people hiding things from others. Keep up the great work!
SpawnMeister666 chapter 24 . 1/5/2007
I must apologise for my laxness in reviewing these latest two chapters. Alas a trip to the Czech Republic got in the way of my internet usage and thus delayed my ability to keep intouch with what's going on.

Or something like that!

Anyway, two very good chapters as always, especially the first of the two, where the emotion and drama of the actual performance was extremely well written.

As usual, I can see no real faults with anything, and am looking forwards to the next update.

And congrats on collage by the way...

Spawny
karma-k2 chapter 24 . 1/4/2007
Erik needs to be smacked upside the head. And Lena. I'd say Raph too, but Mario beat me to it ). Nah, I've changed my mind about Lena. She's so insecure that I'm not sure a HeadSmack would do any good!
oh-so-spifffy chapter 24 . 1/4/2007
Oh, wow, lol. I love Mario. This chapter was pretty much brilliant.

And don't worry. Despite the previous and ongoing tragedy, I wouldn't have seriously thought that this was going to become a tragedy story. Although, some promising romantic comedies in the past have turned into pulsating globs of teenage angst. But I have more confidence in you than that. It's more... the characters are acting tragic. Yes, that's it.

Anyways. I do adore Mario, and his mediator-narrator talents in this chapter were brilliant. If anyone can get those idiots to find each other, he can. ;]
multiples of six chapter 24 . 1/4/2007
K so Mario is basically the cutest character to exist since the dawn of mankind. XD I love Raphael & Lena! Please update soon XD
Same Same but Different chapter 24 . 1/3/2007
Yay! Mario POV finally! I'd forgotten how much I love him... he's so funny :P

I'm glad to see someone trying to shake them both out of their stupidity... Lena has to be the luckiest girl ever; perfect best friend and perfect boyfriend!

My only criticism is that this was a very short chapter... I need more!

Keep up the great work

PS Dane Cook Rocks!
Da Vinci at Work chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
I read this a few months ago, when I first came on to this site. I have to say, your writing is astounding, very witty.
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »