Reviews for On Air
Aretice N. Treader chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I hope I'm not being rude or offensive to anyone (though I'm not sure why it would be), but I really do like your colorful cast of characters who come from different ethnic backgrounds. I also liked that bit of foreshadowing at the end there. I enjoyed this chapter; it was great.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Lena really doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, does she? I suppose that's a mostly good trait because she won't be too hurt by anything. This chapter was pretty good.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I actually didn't expect the fact that Lena thinks that Raphael is gay, or at least bisexual, would come up so soon. But now I realize that it's perfectly timed. I have a feeling that the date with Dani is not going to go very well, which is a shame because Dani seems like an overall nice girl, albeit a little ditzy. I'm wondering if Lena's and Raphael's history together had something to do with Lena's growing dislike of him or if it's really nothing at all. Overall, this was a very good chapter and I'm looking forward to the next!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I like the fact that you used a real college as the setting. I also enjoy your sense of humor. The ending was a bit awkward, but that's okay! Sometimes things like that don't come to us until later on. Your grammar is very good. I liked this first chapter very much. Keep up the good work!
HiddenToBeFound chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Hey there,
I know its been 7-8 years since this was written(HOLY SHIPS) but I just wanted to say that this was ahhhmazing #willforeverbeafavorite
On Air was constructed so well that I can't believe you didn't build Noah's ark or something XD
Well anyways, it was adorable and had me squealing a huge portion of the time. I'm a hopeless romantic-like Lena(except not even half as great).
I want to one day write as well as this. I was sad that you didn't post more stories, but On Air gave me a happy/cotent feeling and I gotta thank you for it ;)
Love to ya,
Renny ;D
brinalovesyouxx chapter 30 . 11/28/2012
Funny and cute story. And writing from different character's point of view :) awesome job and i look forward to reading more of your stories :D xx
TheClassicCriminal chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
Yup, you got his opinion of a big family right on.
That's exactly how I talk about my family, sometimes interesting, other times extremely annoying.
I'm right in the middle too! But I have a few more siblings than him.
You also got her reaction just right.
That's my favorite part of having a big family, other peoples reaction. :)
funny story!
infinitystar chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i love this story! please write more!
twibbit chapter 30 . 8/12/2012
;))))
xMunchy chapter 30 . 8/11/2012
Great story! It was *very* enjoyable to read. A few mistakes herre and there, but so few and far between that I've completely forgotten about them! Cerainly adds a new perspective to the story I've been working on-this is probably the first story I've ever seriously tried to write. Your story gave me a few tips on tones and personalities. Thanks -

I've always thought that I was a pretty good writer, but that's mainly because I am SURROUNDED by people who either aren't interested in writing at all, or sucks at grammar and all that. This story really helped me, and in such an ejoyable way, too! Again, thanks!

P.S. I've stayed up, from 2 AM to 8 AM reading this. I should probably go to sleep, but that would totally thwart my plan to regulate my sleeping schedule. Oh, well. Waking up at 5, it is!
ClosetReader chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Not a fan of Lena right now. She's so rude and can't even admit it when she's wrong. I hate people like that. I like the premise of the story though!
Hidden Flowers chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Love this story so far! You write very descriptively, and this flows more easily than some stuff that's been published by big publishing houses.
lavishlysimple chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
WHAT THE F!

is Raphael really gay?

hahahahahahahahaahahhaahaha..

god he's really confusing me...
palmsaresweaty chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
i do hope you realized by now its not good to stereotype based on clothes.
anon chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
So cute! I'm accustomed to FanFiction, not FictionPress, but i find I'm coming to like it. This is a great story, and I actually laughed out loud reading it. Exited to see what's to come!
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »