Reviews for On Air
Anne Ominous chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
*squee!*
Abstruse Blue chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
Oh I so very much enjoyed it! Mario is too cute, but you already know that. And it was interesting to get some insight on his perspective, I truly hope there may be at least a few more of his POV in the future? *hopeful* I liked all Raphael's reactions to Mario's words and there whole little chat. Very amusing. Man, everyone should have a friend like Mario! I wish I did. I have a gay friend, but not like Mario. lol He rocks my socks! Haha, enough of that. As always, looking forward to more of your delicious recipe of brilliant writing. Hopefuly no more roaches! n_n
megamegaturtle chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
That was very funny. I couldn't find one sad moment. YAY! Anyway, I wonder what's going to happen...?... Keep up the good work!
Sunshine Bear chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
I'm writing this in the down and I'm babysitting and these two little boys won't go to sleep no matter what! God!

Anyhow. I wanted to all Raphael "The Big Doom" throughout this whole chapter. I don't know why. I really don't. It should be Mario with the nickname. Ahwell. I want a cookie.
Sayae chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
U heart shaped cookies! I'm in!Cool chapter. Awesome Mario. He is on first place on my fav characters, next to Lena.

I actually have loads of friends like them. I rarely meet normal people...*sigh*. The cockroach was a classic. Though when i did it, i had some flirting involved. And my Lena-kind of friend also hid some worms in the target's pillow. Though that might sound fun, it's not when the equation includes screaming and 4 a.m. in summer camp and same room.I'm sorry about Dani because, although inssuferable, her dream date turned to cockroach pasta. Oh well...everything is well in the name of entertainment.

Loved this new chapter, loved Mario, loved Lena. Good job! Have a cupcake .

The only one i mourn is Mr. Cockroach for getting impaled...
Sayae chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
Lol...I just started reading the story and boy did it keep me busy. Poor Dani...I'd hate to be in her shoes.

Also Mario's appearence really made my day. I love all of your characters because they are so distinct one from each other completing the reality of the story. Most of them actually remind me of some of my friends.

Great job on all of your chapters and story line.
S.M.G. Lynn chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
really good. quite humorous! I hope dani gets it good, like reallyg ood. and Andy has to get sick! *evil grin* I feel rather evil... D
cynically amused chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
Immature? Well maybe it's just me but I love pulling pranks on other people. My friends are always trying to see who can one-up each other...it's crazy fun. How they got the cockroach into the pasta...i don't know though...I would be freaking out though, i can't stand bugs (even ladybugs, odd i know) anyway not as devious as i thought but that's okay...pranks are just as good as all-out craziness...
Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
You Satan. Marry me. I'll have to duel with Mario over you.

Sorry about not being able to review the last chapter! Agh! I was on vacation, and when I discovered I missed it, I was distraught. _~ (Oh gahds, poor Yorick!)

Mm, lovin' the reaction. But I do feel sorry for Dani... I mean, she's on her dream date, and everything's going wrong. It's sad.

And poor Raphael... but this only makes me love Lena more- she's so... devious. And sociopathic. I love her. I'm so proud of my dark apprentice.
12pinkroses chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
you're very welcome! it's my pleasure. ok, here's honesty:i liked this chapter every bit as much as the other six. possibly more. i love (love love) the "cliffie-ish ending". i really do.
megamegaturtle chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
This time it wasn't sad! It was just plain funny! God, did I love it! Lera is so mean, but god does she do well that it is too cool for words. Anyway, I loved it! Keep up the great work!
Anne Ominous chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
XD OMG, to funny! I hate Dani, I love Mario, I totally
Jaeiyola chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
You updated. Yay! I don't know. Lena's evil plan is going so well. Or maybe its all just chance? O_O

But I loved the pranks anyways; I laugh evilly when Dani got dumped by soda. She deserves it. Mwahaahaha. And here Mario comes to saves the day! Woot. You go girl...um, guy!

Is The Lake House as bad as Rapheal says? I was going to watch it but the plans got canceled. Phoophy. Aw, I'm sorry that you got sick. But really glad that you're much better.

I really want to know what happened two years ago. Something must have made the angel not date anymore. Amazing job!
Sunshine Bear chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
Would she really go that low to ruining their date? Good. Her evilness is so awesome. And Mario... tsk tsk joining her in the act. Naught boy. I'm going to have Raphael spank you. Oh and in the beginning of the chapter, Raphael rolled his eyes. Straight guys don't roll their eyes. It's werid if they do.. So he is gay because he rolled his eyes. The more I think of that the dumber it sounds. Well bye! Good chapter.
Abstruse Blue chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
Haha, I always say my halo is held up by horns. This was a very interesting chapter, though they were immature pranks I think it made the chapter entertaining none the less (shows Lena's cleverness doesn't it? *snickers* But so far it seems it has worked). Dani is ridiculous and I feel more sorry for Raphael. Ah ha! Mario to the rescue! I really like how it ended despite it being a cliffie, sometimes they are good. Well, looking forward to the next enstallment as usual!
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »