Reviews for On Air
Imalefty chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
LOL! this is too funny! what a... WONDERFUL date raph had... XD lovely chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!

oh, and the third grade pranks... they totally add to your story. well, maybe because i'm just a big kid myself, but... ; )

-Lefty
cynically amused chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
someone is thinking something devious...I wonder who? I don't know if I should be afraid for Raphael or cheer Mario on for getting his second choice...decisions, decisions...
Anne Ominous chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
I like it, but I'M CONFUSED! Her name is Lena O'Neil, and I'm confused. "Lena" is Greek, "O'Neil" is Irish, and you keep describing her as ASIAN! *eyes cross; dies*
megamegaturtle chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Very funny! Still sad but funny. Anyway, what's up with this "plan" you got going on? Anyway, keep up the good work!
12pinkroses chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
yay! go lena! mucho excitement. i can't wait for you to update this.
Imalefty chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
YAY! i am so happy for her! it would be nice to play christine (but i'm an alto... *tear*)

i now know why your story is so great. not just because the plot is original, but because your characters are just so loveable! can't wait to see what lena has in store for raph... he seems to be slowly showing his true colors D

yay, mario will be happy. (see? your characters just kinda... scream for happiness XD) go go! write the next chapter! post it!

-Lefty
Abstruse Blue chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
That was another interesting insight to Lena. I've done theater and thus could relate a little to what she went through and all that jazz. In fact, my first year of high school I was in Phantom of the Opera, only I was an extra. lol But it was all good fun and I was only a freshman then. Anywho, I am so freakin' curious to find out what the plan is! You barely hinted at it so now I have to wait. *pouts* Oh well, all good fun and it gives me something to look forward to!
Jaeiyola chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
Woot. Awesome job once again. I am offically satisfied for today. But I will be more estatic once you have another chapter up!

I love Phantom of the Opera...forgot to mention that back in the last few chapters. Went to the actual Broadway version of it and it was wonderful, to die for actually. And the Phantom can really sing! D Congrats to Lena for making the understudy and Raphael for being so nice.

Aw, too bad you didn't give us any details for their Friday plan, you didn't even give out any hints! O So if Lena is smirking...and Mario is giggling, it MUST mean something good is going to happen. I can't wait to find out Raphael's thoughts about the 'plan'.

I do like Ana. It seems she knows alot of different secrets about Raphael. If only she lets us have a sneaky preview of Raphael. And I must wonder what she'll do when she finds out about the 'plan'.

Dun, dun, dun. Must update soon! I shall be waiting in for the author alert.
Narlee chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
Oh, sweet Jesus! This was so great! I love the characters even more, now. And Raphael-He's wonderful. Kudos for his consideration. (Yes, I said 'Kudos'. A word I vowed to myself never to say.) But your writing called for it. Power to the homosexuals and their escapades! Life is so much better with them.
Sunshine Bear chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
I like mini cookies too. Anyway! YAY LENA! I don't know why but knowing Lena and her awesome evilness she is going to do something to Andy. Like break her leg or something.
cynically amused chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
Cute, I absolutely adore Mario...I like the dialogue between the characters, funny and sweet.
blue world dream girl chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
You're writing always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside haha. No, really, you have a talent for presenting very believable characters. Their personalities come through in their manners and the way they talk, which is good because you don't spend lengthy, monotonous paragraphs giving your reader a list of attributes. Thumbs up to another great chapter and I still adore Raphael, he's so... endearing in a capricious, for lack of better word, kind of way! Update soon!
12pinkroses chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
hello, darling! i'm back...i can't wait to see what lena will do to get the two guys together & if she'll get the part...please update soon.
Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
What? Didn't I review this chapter? GASP!

Aww... poor Mario... and poor, poor straight Ryan. Heh. And Lena's scheming! (Again!) Gods above, I want to kidnap her and make her my dark apprentice. XD Though she'd probably be completely weirded ou by how odd I am at times.

Anyway- loves it. A lot of diaglogue, not much action, but very imformative and good for getting everyone back in context from the swoonage of Lena last chapter. Yes, swoonage. (That sounds a little dirty.)

I'm Lena's number one fan? SWEET! *does the creepy Annie Wilkes thing from Misery and hordes everything about her* XD Misery... haha... by Stephen King? No? Aww... That book WAS supposed to be called Number One Fan... XD If you've read it, or seen the movie, you'll know why. :P

Anyway, I'm filling up valuable review space. FLY, MY PRETTIES! FLY! *coconuts take off in a flurry of... cocnutty things* MUAHAHAHA-hee-hee-hee!-HAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, I'm done freaking people out.
Jaeiyola chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
Thanks for the wonderful chapter. And nope, my name means nothing. I just took a few letters together and then looted off 'Crayola' - stealing their 'yola' and attaching it to my own. I hope they won't care. DM, I love your name too, sounds so unique.

Ah, Mario needs romance, can't wait to see what other scenarios Lena will come up with. I would love to hear about Raphael's date.
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »