Reviews for On Air
Imalefty chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
lol, this chapter actually accomplished some things, i think. i'm glad it's here. _ aw, poor mario. hopefully he'll end up satisfied in the end... P i like the different points of view you have going in each chapter. good work! update soon!

-Lefty
Imalefty chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
aargh... hahaha, my other review wasn't finished, but whenever i type the number three, it deletes everything afterward. *tear* less than three is a heart. ehehe... after that part in my review, i said that i also "heart" raphael. ok, now onto my review of this chapter. _;

loved the raph/mario interaction. they're both so cute! P this chapter really sets the stage for the rest of the story (i think) *heads off to the next chapter...*

-Lefty
megamegaturtle chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
It was wonderful! Very funny and sad. But, that makes it better! YAY!
Sunshine Bear chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
Me and Lena are on the same track with Raphael being gay. Your just not getting on the train yet. But don't worry just follow the mini cookies into the door before the train of gayness leaves, you have until the end of the story before it leaves.

I hate superman...

Aw cute little Mario gonna get his heart broke... Aw. He is on the gay train. You should get on and hug him. And while you are on! You can make Raphael gay with him. Everyone is happy.
Abstruse Blue chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
Indeed, it cleared up somethings on Lena's side and it was interesting to see her point of view again. I like how she's so concerned about her roommate, its sweet. She seems like a good friend, at least...she tries. *pats her* And poor Mario...*sniffle, waves a 'we
Narlee chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
On the contrary, it seemed rather short to me. I insist you write more. That's an order. I'm too impatient to watch the hook-up plan unfold. Is it sad to say that I have a friend exactly like Mario? Hah. Well, it's still wonderful, as always.
Narlee chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
All I have to say is keep writing. I'm lovin' it.
Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
Love, endless love. *odd googly eyes* Now I want the next one. X_X RAWRGH!

*thumps around in your head singing 'I've Got a Lovurly Bunch of Coconuts' in falsetto* Heeheehee! Iy sounds like Raphael isn't even sure he's straight! MUAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Lena. She's so... cute. Makes me wish I was a guy.
Anne Ominous chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
Very fun! Much enjoyed, and I likes the foreshadowing. n.n Write more soon! It's such a relief to have a decent humor/romance with actual good grammar involved. I can't wait for chapter 5!
Anne Ominous chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
Poor boy! He's a jerk, but man, what a put-upon one.
Anne Ominous chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Interesting premise, and vaguely more believable than most of the humor/comedy genre. Plus, Vassar is one of the colleges I'm looking at, so _! Liking it muchly!Sunny X
12pinkroses chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
this is adorable! i
Jaeiyola chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Wow, wonderful. Ah, we all need a Mario in our life, makes it all so much brighter. Love your characters and hope you update soon!
Sunshine Bear chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
I was talking about Raphael because he is gay. I know he is. Just look at him.. well we can't really look at him... M.. Oh well! JUST LOOK AT HIM! All girly. So cute. I don't know why but I want Mario to say "It's me, Mari-o" in that cool Mario (Game Mario) way. And hey it is okay to fall in love with your characters! It helps to go along with the story. Or shows that your crazy.
megamegaturtle chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
Very cute story! Very good! I like your style and the way you use your words. Anyway, keep up the good the work!
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 Next »