Reviews for On Air
Abstruse Blue chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
Once again, Mario is SO adorable! That whole scene with him and Raphael made me chuckle and smile. Raphael seems like a pretty good guy, I mean I liked him anyway but this got some more in depth on his side. I guess it was just his interactions with Mario, and how he didn't freak out entirely after putting 'two and two together' as you put it. Yeah, it seems all very realistic, so thumbs up there. Hm, I wonder why Lena appoligized? hehe I also liked that last sentence of this chapter. Very eager for the next installment, as usual! *nibbles heart-shaped cookie and waits*
Abstruse Blue chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
What do you mean 'not much of a cliffie'? *falls over* Who would have guessed? Hehe, Mario is so adorable though. I wish he was my friend. *pouts* Anyway, I think Lena is warming up to me, all the girls crack me up actually. Especially Lena. All the characters actually fit sort of like a puzzle, do you understand what I mean? Just flows nice together...or something. Gah! I really can't wait for the next installment! Awesome chapter once again! *nods*
Sunshine Bear chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
Yeah he is soo gay. He is more girly then my best friend's boyfriend (whom I think is the future emo gay kid. He is the future EMO gay kid because he can do the emo hair flip (ANd he hates emo's)). Anyhow. I love all the characters they are as cute as a button. A f-ing shiney in your eye and your best friend button.
Imalefty chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
LOL! my review was completed when i submitted it...

here this is what it said: less than three (
SamMalone chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
This is good. Please update soon!
Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
*giggles madly*

I meant Raphael is a nosy drama queen, not Lena! I love Lena... she's so... dry. XD

Oh, man... ahaha. Mario, Mario, Mario. I'm getting drunk and dancing on a table in my underwear singing Home On The Range at your wedding. What? Going topless is legal here!

Eh, well, it WAS a hissy fit. I'm a total drama kid, so I've seen hissy fits... and that was a hissy fit. :P

M... Ana's... special. I can understand being protective of your friends, but Jiesus and minor deities! Be polite when you're telling someone to keep their hands to theirself, lmfao.

I bet Mario just ran into him and broke his nose or something, haha... Cliffies with an ending like that always end up being something funnily retarded. :P
Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
Jiesus! What a drama queen... hahaha. And nosy, too, eheh. ;P

Ah, poor Raphael... I pity him, but at the same time, he sorta had that coming- making such a fuss about simple speculations that weren't even at the stage of rumourhood. It's no wonder the think he's gay when he throws such hissy fits. XD And honestly, who gets that worked up when THEY were the one evesdropping?

I love your characters... heh. They're so absorbing.

Marrying Mario? Oh...! I should think that that would be a crazy pair, haha. XD Invite me to the wedding! (I can't promise to behave, though.)

M... this story only has nine reviews? For shame! *clucks* I must do something about this travesty!
Abstruse Blue chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
I love dra-ma this early on! haha And wow that Lena has got some sass, eh? I'm still debating my feelings about her. *shrug* But I heart Raph already. Poor Mario though, if he really is straight. *pats him* If I was a man, I'd take you Mario! *grin* lol Anywho, this was a really amusing and interesting chapter and I enjoyed it as much as the last one, maybe even more. And of course, anticipating the next!
blue world dream girl chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
That was hilarious! Not to mention very well written. I really like Raphael's character and he was calling Lena dramatic... Very well done! I hope to read more from you soon.
Imalefty chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
fantastic! after this chapter, i also less than three (
Imalefty chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
i love phantom! D i also love this first chapter. it introduces all the characters well and sets the stage for whats to come. its got great detail and personality! onto the next chapter...

-Lefty
Bishop Tomb chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
your writing is pure hearted enjoyment, and I don't normally read this kind of stuff. Your a good writer, much better then me. Please review my stuff. Thanks

Bishop Tomb
Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
*cackles* Oh, that is cute. :D Update soon! _ Heh heh heh... Oh, Mario...
Narlee chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Loved it. Reminds me too much of going-ons in my own life I know many people like the characters you're the bit about theatre and auditioning! Goodness, it is my life. Hah. Wonderful, though. Please, I'd love to read more and see what happens.
Abstruse Blue chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I like this already. It has a good start and has reeled me in from the very begining! Her roommate is very amusing and I like her too. The characters so far have intrigued my interest. I noticed at the top that it has Lena in bold and in perenthesis, should I expect to see different POVs throughout the story? That would be quite entertaining in my opinion. Well it looks great and I look forward to further chapters! *nods* _
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35