Reviews for On Air
0ct0b3r RaiN chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
Holy f**king crap chapter 14 is so hilairous!i almost choked on the water i woz drinkin!bloody brilliant!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 30 . 12/18/2008
nice story. first time i read something about a radio reporter. no sequel? nein?
me chapter 30 . 12/1/2008
hey, great story. you should write another one. i would be your number one fan, if you'd like. hahaD nyway, write more 'kay?

hoping for a new story, me
I Murder on Impulse chapter 30 . 10/5/2008
Fantastic story!

xx
Layla the fiend chapter 24 . 9/14/2008
Dane Cook rules.
christinaxxyo chapter 30 . 5/18/2008
Massively cheesy, but totally awesome and I really liked it. Great job :)
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That was a really interesting first chapter and I love your writing style. :)
SignHere.X.Mika chapter 30 . 4/19/2008
I loved this story. It had an amazing storyline, lovable characters, and it was well written. Three things that you usually don't find in a story on fictionpress, no offence to this site. But, you're an amazing author and I'm planning o reading more of your stories in the future.
Jiadee-103 chapter 30 . 3/30/2008
YAY! I FINISHED AND REVIEWD MOST OF THE CHAPTERS! .. i think.. i kinda lost track : .

Anyways.. I love it, I love it, I love it! No doubt. You're amazing, And humourous! Thanks.

Jiadee-103 chapter 29 . 3/30/2008
Imagine me squealing! & I never squeal! Okay so I stopped review for a bit but I do that when im so into a story, i just click next, no thorughts except "what happens next" .. anywyas, i gotta read the epilouge now

Jiadee-103 chapter 27 . 3/30/2008
What a nerd lmfao. Aw. I loved it.

Jiadee-103 chapter 23 . 3/30/2008
Wow, evil, dramatic, wow.

Jiadee-103 chapter 22 . 3/30/2008
Demon! Devil! well done.

Jiadee-103 chapter 21 . 3/30/2008
Amazing, simply amazing. I love this part the most. “Okay, goodbye now, au revoir, auf wiedersehen, sayonara, bon voyage, get outta here, good riddance!” Mario said, ushering us both out of the dorm. “Have a nice date, don’t get into trouble, keep it to good clean Christian fun, have her back by midnight or else I’ll cut off your ears, bye!”

Haahh! That deffinetly made the entire thing. Gotta keep reading..

Jiadee-103 chapter 20 . 3/30/2008
Bright. Cheerful. Made my day. What else could you ask for?

525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »