Reviews for On Air
Jiadee-103 chapter 19 . 3/30/2008
Well I guess I Was right on his whole situation to some extent, but it still makes me sad.

I sitll love your writing style.

Jiadee-103 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Dispite the hurt, i think it was a brilliant plan.

Jiadee-103 chapter 17 . 3/30/2008
You're a fantastic writer, and i love how you made Raph, i mean he's turning into my favourite character, dispite ho completely amazing mario is.

Jiadee-103 chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
I like it, i really go.

Jiadee-103 chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
Aw! that's sad and wrong, i mean, i've had that whole girl turns into a complete whore and has no life type thing happen to me way to many times, unfortunetly, i don't have a collio gay friend (Though i'd love to) .. and im not in love with a guy on the radio. Lovin it so far

Jiadee-103 chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
Ah! *Runs up and down the stairs happily* RYAN AND MARIO! ... *crosses figeres* heres hoping! .

Jiadee-103 chapter 13 . 3/30/2008
Please tell me he doesn't turn out gay, i think i would die! .him and lena, it just works, ah, im addicted.

Jiadee-103 chapter 12 . 3/30/2008
Sucked the ass of god? nicee choice of words :)

Jiadee-103 chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
Jealuosy is flowing, theres no doubt about that.

Jiadee-103 chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
Poor Raph! Awe! I feel so bad for him, but on the bright side, Mario get's a date and Lena fullfills her promise and they can live happily ever after lmfao.

Jiadee-103 chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
Like I said, it gets better and better and better. I like your writing style, most people (im guilty again of this) tell you what happened in the past, too quickly, all at once either at the begginging or end and then you're just like "well then, that was a waste" but you consistintly tell more and more as you go instead oftelling everything that happened all at once and then going from there, i like your stlyle. But of course, this is long, i need to read so... till next chapterr.

Jaide-103
Jiadee-103 chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
Perfection, without a single doubt. Pure genious lmfao.

I have to make these reviews smaller, otherwise i'll never finish the story before school tomorrow morning, now wouldn't that just suck.

Jiadee-103 chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
lmfao, that was perfect. I wish I had a gay friend and had this concited guy that was on the radio that i though i hated but would eventually fall in love with, but pulled a prank on him so that he and his date would crumble and he would 'hopefully' fall in love with my gay friend. :) .. that would rock.

Jiadee-103 chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
Well i'm getting better at this whole.. reviewing thing. I like this chapter lol. New sides of people, and more about this secret plan going on, awesome! I like Mario! he's gotta be my favourite character, he's funny and not the way most people would make a typical gay buy to be. You did it well.

Jiadee-103 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Just keetps getting better and better, i keep forgettin to review the other chapters as i go, habbit i supose. Oh well, review takes a lot of time to do, and a lot of getting used to lmfao. I am extreamly guilty of never reviewing, reading but then just ignoring the whole reviewing thing, it takes so much time and effort. Anyways, i wont spend so much time complaining, and i will continue reading :)

525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »