Reviews for Out of Israel
MamiPapi chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
I was in an Amernian stall as well year end 2007. It's amazing to know that you've gone the same Old Jerusalem I have and feel the same way about their people and our Lord as I do.

Do you remember if the Armenian place had lemon and orange trees?

I wanna go back again.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Gosh... I am awe-struck by this poem! I have never visited Jerusalem before, but now, I can sense its rich heritage.
miss-ellen chapter 15 . 10/12/2007
These were beautiful. I could suggest improvement and all that jazz, but your poems are perfect as they are; emotional, thought provoking. I wouldn't have you change them in any way.

And, on another note, for POGA - very uplifting to have such strong Christian leads, thank you.

God bless,

-Elli
Angela Loves chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Your poetry collection is really helpful to me because I'm in thw works of writing a story that takes place in Israel - even though I've never been there before.
kireinamichi chapter 15 . 5/27/2007
Hey, I just wanted to know if you traveled to West Bank or the Gaza Strip during your trip? Your poetry is flowing and peaceful, but I didn't understand too much of it... I'm not really religious, but I like your poems' formats!
fairy219 chapter 6 . 4/4/2007
I have tears in my eyes as soon as I finish this. I'm a catholic born and grew up in a muslim dominated coutry. My friends are from various religious background, muslim, christian, buddhist, and many more. We're great friends. We love each other. I don't understand why must people fight in the name of religion!

Great piece!
fairy219 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I love this...I love the title, I love the poem. Whenever I hear or read the story of Mary and Martha, I had never understood the message or maybe I never took time to understand it. But after reading your beutiful poem, I'm enlightened. Thank you.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
what a beautiful poem. i greatly admire the fact that u went to israel and have written poems about it. even though im a muslim grl and ur poem speak of a christianity, i admire it. there are a lot of similarities that i can relate to but anyway, i think its amazing how u start of with "iam Mary not Martha..." it catches interest and pulls u into the poem. i liked the concept about it. overall its wonderfull. great job.
Written chapter 10 . 8/29/2006
beautiful. I've always wanted to go to israel, myself incidentally a muslim, but I doubt it will ever happen. lovely words and even though I'm not christian, I truly think your poetry is beautiful. thank you.
incandescente chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
i like this first poem.

i've learnt in bible study and sermons and such, about the different attitudes of martha and mary, but its really this moment that i'm caught anew in the knowledge.

when my lord is near, i revel in His presence.

(: thanks for this!
Mae Choquette chapter 10 . 8/20/2006
Wow. This poem and the author's note afterwards gave me goosebumps. You are an amazing writer. Through your poems, I can feel God's inspiration.
lordelfy chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
very pretty
caralene chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
That was beautiful...
Freed by Mercy chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
Your poetry is so beautiful, so descriptive. You understand your subject. I have read the first 6 so far. My favorite ones are the Christmas Eve. poem and the Afternoon Prayers (btw, you mispelled prayer on the first line). Your author's note on this one gave me a lump in my throat. Also the short poem which happened at the Charismatic meeting was very movig. I have no doubt that it was the work of the Holy Spirit.

Raspberry Twirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
this piece had such a gentle tone. a lullaby. a poem. a song. a prayer. It's words are magic. They calm the mind the way chocolate calms our passions. lovely.

truly lovely.