Reviews for La Esmeralda
TornXAngel chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
OMG! You're talent makes me completely envious. It's rare I meet someone whose POETRY makes me jealous. This is perfect. I suggest getting it published.

"Allow such feelings to have a formOn thy spindly dancer’s feetOnly the wind this tune doth meet"These lines break the rythym, but it can fit if its deliberate.

"Body of Venus, and spirit of fireDancing upon containment’s pyre"I love these lines...they have so much...essence, if you know what I mean.

"See how lively dance the deadLament for the gypsies hung this dayAnd one more man becomes your preyTonight for you the Judge has eyesMaking him see desire’s prize" I love the first two lines of this stanza. The whole thing has perfect rythym. The second to last line confuses me though. I'm not sure I grasp your complete meaning.

"Dance for dusk and dance for dawnHeart of a tiger, eyes of a fawnTake up this erotic tune of lore"These lines are my favorite.

You're word choice is exquisite!
i am pookie chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Again, beautiful.

I have to say that Judge Frollo is one of my top favorite villians in any disney movie because he is so perverted (mentally). He gives me the chills.

I love this poem. Just everything about it.
i am pookie chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I definitely desire you to write some more for this movie!

I LOVE ABSOLUTELY LOVE La Esmeralda.

It's rythming isn't forced, it flows beautifully-it's wonderful I love this line: 'Heart of a tiger, eyes of a fawn.' To me that completely describes this gypsie woman.

Wonderful. Thank you so much for writing.
dark88poet chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Very beautiful. Ifelt like i was standing there watching her dance. you have quite a way with words.I hope you will read my story Remember the days of innocence. i would love your opinion.
Oceanjewel chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
this is excellent! i am quite the sucker for your quite arcahic style theres something very invigorating. it makes me wanna dance:)!x