Reviews for And It Falls Down
Anna178 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I easily admit the main reason I visited your page was because of the review you left me, and the urges I had telling me to thank you. Really, I'm rather touchy with that story, and didn't get to do all I wanted with it do to school. In fact I'm going to, hopefully, add to it. You're the first person to really review it, and well, I don't get many reviews as lengthy and with actual thought in it. I just wished to tell you that it meant something to me.

Then I came to your page and fell in love with some of the quotes on your bio, and am now inspired to read more of your writing.

Now, more review(ish)...what I like about this poem is that it's different from the writing I'm normally faced with. You could probably disagree with me but I do think it has a unique quality to it. I feel, not egotistically, like some of what I write is a little different, and then I get people who don't like it.

So to the point, this is an interesting poem, that you can actually think about. The somewhat morbid air to it is well done in my opinion as well.

Now then, sorry for that long (and probably hard to understand) review. I'm contemplating reading some of your fiction.

ANNA
thestonedfox chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I don't know why, but I am completely biased against fancy formatting.

But in this poem's case, the formatting was what tied the whole thing together. I liked how you used it sparingly; and when you did, it painted a beautiful image in my mind.

The poem in itself is amazing, it flowed wonderfully and had a definite direction.

Nice work. _