Reviews for Amber Waves & Purple Majesty
BlaikeD chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
I am suddenly hot for you, Jack my dear. Seriously, I am happy and horny! I like this one. Not so much bumsecks, more cuntsecks, which this lady approves of!

Blaike Dhei
SerialXLain chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Ahaha. _ I for one liked that... :cough:

So... Tell Kevin I said thanks, hmm? :P

See...I envy you even more now... ;-; I really want to write something FF but I'm too intimidated. XD Teach me sensei. Or something lalala.

Nice job.

lala

xo

laxo
Collar de Espinas chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
*eyes boggle*

Jack wrote a femmeslash!

I don't usually read femmeslash but of course, I read this one. As is everything you write, this was very well-written and the scene changes were all very fluid.

I don't think it was entirely pwp, as the first section was definitely an attempt to give the characters more depth and make them realistic, which I think you managed to do. It's difficult to make them completely three-dimensional in such a short space of time, but you were as close to it as you could get with the length of this fic.

The ending, I will admit, is not one of your best. I agree that it does seem a little rushed and less carefully constructed than some of your other works, but it didn't lessen the quality of the fic particularly.

Also...shouldn't it be 'She sighs in exhaustion' rather than 'of exhaustion'? Or 'She sighs out of exhaustion'? Eh...I dunno.

Great job all in all, hon.
kimper chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
Great job you! :)
SerialXLain chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
-.- Your characters always seem so real. I'm fucking jealous... ;-;

:tear: That ending sure ruined my day. GAWD! (just kidding. I liked it even if it was sad)

Umm... Passion... I love that song...

_

You know what. I have asked 2 people to write me a nice little fic about some bathtime fun and neither of them has done it for me. All I want is some bubbles and maybe a rubber ducky... If you're ever really bored, perhaps you could do something with that :shrugs: XD

Love xoxoxo
Jojo chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
u write very well. that's a lot of commitment u put into this writing. 4 hours? wow.
Collar de Espinas chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Glad you liked the Silverchair and I hope it, uh, served it's purpose?

I'm not entirely sure what else to say on top of what we discussed...so this is going to turn into one shitty review. And I apologise for that in advance.

After re-reading this again (again), the new section with Levi did clarify a few things more and, thankfully, didn't interrupt the flow of the fic. I mean, as you already know, I think you did a brilliant job of it anyway, but it may help people in fully understanding Adam's process of thought and the conflict he goes through.

Excellent stuff, m'love.
Rayne Logan chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Heh. Nobuo Uematsu is a BRILLIANT composer. I've got every single one of his Final Fantasy albums, including the Chocobo stuff. Those are AMAZING. *coughs* Okay, enough with the Nobuo praise.

I only have one criticism for this story... the ending, wasn't really explained properly... it went from Drew and Adam having this great passion, and then Adam screaming that he didn't love Drew. Got a little confusing.

But all in all, it was a good story, I don't usually read slash stuff, but this was well written. Well done.