Reviews for Bullet Proof: The Tlim'Okli Experiment
Maggie chapter 11 . 10/30/2006
Wow. I really loved this one because I love reading about vampires. They have always facinated me, ever since I first saw "Queen of the Damned". Lestat is a total hottie! I also liked the layout of it. The whole diary thing. Very awesome.

Write more vampire-ish stuff!

. .:.
Nemitta chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I read your story on Gaia and clicked here to review it. I enjoyed it greatly. I have always had a love of stories written in Diary format and yours was extremely well written! This story seems to warrant a slew of others to go with it, more of the world that Zeke lives in. I'm sure you can think of other peole who live in this world that want there stories told! :) I feel that way when I make a world in my stories. I feel as if I've negleted someone and they are mad at me, you know what I mean? What I'm trying to say is that this story has the potential to become a whole series much like Anne McCaffrey's Dragons of Pern series, Piers Anthony's Xanth series, and many others. Since this is a review of the whole story and not the first chapter as shown on this page. I will only say that it made me cry and not discuss what others may not have read yet. Also the pronounciation key was very helpful! :)Only bad thing about it is I wish it had been longer, which I guess is why I'm urging you to continue it as a series. All in Diary format! I can see a whole book filled with the diaries of the inhabitants of your world! It's beautiful. T_T Sorry if long but wanted you to know that it was very good.
icewolf9 - gaia review chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
Wow.

I LOVE this. I mean seriously... its awesome. I love the layout, the format, the setting, your characters... All of it. I cannot find fault... the way you ended it! NOO! Wow. *shakes head*

I'm at a loss for words. My apologies.

Speeling, grammar etc, faultless. Plot, characters, perfect... I .. what else do I say? I loved it. Definately in my top three. I have to say. I have seven other entries to go, then I will be announcing the winner! Thanks again! _
Leeona Trance chapter 11 . 7/25/2006
I had a feeling he was going to die. Poor Zeke and May.

Twas an awesome story. I loved it. Write more about the Tlim'Okli.

Leeona Trance chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
Aw! His birthday, and a bit of love. _

Leeona Trance chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
He says he's understanding what they go through, yet he still is calling them "lesser". Habit?

I'm totally engrossed. Almost at the end; I wonder what will happen.

Leeona Trance chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
I notice he's only signing his name. That upset with his organization?

Leeona Trance chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Somehow I think they won't be able to change him back. Poor Zeke and Iliana :(

Leeona Trance chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
That was nice of the woman. See as other people treat Tlim'Okli like dirt, I wonder if she's one herself. Probably not, but I wonder anyway. _

Great so far! Love it.

Leeona Trance chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Poor Zeke... I can see he's going to have some bad things to deal with later on.

Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I am a little confused with this first chapter, and feeling a bit bombarded by all this info. But I'm confident it will make sense later. :)

Alexis LePlume chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
That was better than it sounded. I saw the word 'vampire' and almost clicked away, but it turned out phenominal. Terribly sad ending. I bet the hate group felt guilty. -_-* As if. Still, it was great and original.

Alexis
Casey Drake chapter 11 . 7/9/2006
*sigh* that sucks. not the story, but what happened to Zeke. Gah.

:( CD
trash can art chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Keke.. The names are so fun to pronounce.

I like the idea. Over the years, I've learned that no idea is truly original on its own. It's what a person does with said idea that really defines its orginality.

So I'm curious to see what you do with this idea. :)