Reviews for I Realized
Reader chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
I feel awful for twins who gets into relationships like this. It just plain sucks, especially being used as rebound and all. Though I know Kit really isn't using Matt as rebound, it's kind of hard to believe that.

Nice story by the way. Just a pit fast paced in several areas.
ConnorCookie chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
AMAZING!
Supervillain chapter 12 . 9/22/2008
oh I thought this was very cute x)
acousticbruises chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
This story got a lot better as it went on and I'm happy I stuck with it. Kit was my favorite character, a little dense but still a cute little thing. Your writing improved as time went on and I think if you let the story sit another few months, then go back and edit it through, it'd be ten times better than it already is.

Cheers, Arielle
acousticbruises chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
Psh you made it too easy for them. I'm not quite sure why you shadowed towards the idea of incestuos feelings, it wasn't quite needed for the story.
acousticbruises chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
Hm repairing that sort of sibiling rift isn't going to be very easy. Poor Kit, such an idealist!
acousticbruises chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
I'm really not quite sure the function of this chapter, but it was very well written. From the first chapter you can deffinatlly see the improvement in your work.
acousticbruises chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
I love how slightly desnse Kit is, and how Matt calls himself the King of Verbal Combat.
acousticbruises chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
"He's so cute. He should be illegal."

Best line ever tee-hee. I enjoyed this chapter, a little shot but well done.
acousticbruises chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Cue dramatic music. Poor Kit, saw that coming a million miles away, though. :(
acousticbruises chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
C'est la vie best phrase ever. I use it all the time myself.

When I picture Jack I picture herpes crawling everywhere.
acousticbruises chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Drama-rama ah! Poor Kit, I want to snuggle him until the brothers fight to the death and then set him off with a nice boy. Tee-hee. Watch out for grammar/ topic jumping. :)
acousticbruises chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Yikes, that is a pretty harsh betrayl. Huggles to the poor boy.

As a note, you need to watch out for run-on-sentences as well as fragments, it can make things very tough to read.
acousticbruises chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I like how you begin their story at such a young age.
acousticbruises chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Unless you are writting a play, it really is not a good idea to be writing a character/ characteristic list. Things like this should be incooperated into the story itself.