Reviews for Panic!
Iris chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Congratulations. You are clearly the bigger person. Thank you for your opinion on my work.
t-t-t-ouch chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Ok, so this is my story. And to respond to the comment of the person that said, this is so blatantly plagerized, i did it as a spin off of the song. I took it and changed it, theres only a few things that are even the same, and even so they arent worded the same. Let me just get this straight, I was IN NO WAY attempting to take the Panic! at the disco song, and claim it as my own!
Iris Early chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Well. This is quite a large rip off of Panic! At The Disco now isn't it? Maybe you could have worked a few more of their song lyrics into it, I don't know, it just looks like you could have tried a leetle harder at your blatant plageurism.
oxytocin chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This is AMAZING. Such an interesting style. ... Do you like Panic! At The Disco? Awesome band. Check them out if you don't know them. This tells such a poignant story with a subtle hint of humour. Keep it up!
Bishop Tomb chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Very interesting, I like it a lot, you must have really put some thought into this one. Good job. I wish I was good as you. No ones reviewing my stories. I’m a bad writer, but if you could review some of my work it would be a big confidence boost. Our maybe you could tell some people on the site about my work.

ThanksBishop Tomb