Reviews for I've Had It
jainen-black chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
very interesting, and you expressed the emotion very good. yay.

by the way thanks for the reveiw. :) keep writing.

Jainen Black
SlightlyCloudy chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Review for review dearie! (believes she just sounded like SUCH an old person) And yes, I relate. (sigh) This is well written, honest, angry.. I liked it. -
Needa S chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I was in a bad relationship a few years ago and I split! I loved this line...And once as I boot you out the door I’ll give myself victorious cheers. Powerful message. Excellent write! Keep'em coming.
poet tree chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Oh...I relate to this, man! This is amazing! Although all the periods & such give it a somewhat choppy flow. But that's okay! I know exactly how this feels.
Ellea Dawn chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
You said you wrote this hoping people can relate...believe me I can. I love this poem because it is so vivid and well-written, but I hate this "sinful devil". Good job.
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
wow the anger is evident in this poem, very nicely done. I liked it a lot.
Torn and Broken chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
So, as I'm reading this, I'm thinking of what I'm going to say in the review. But the last line totally threw me, which is a good thing. (I wrote on similar to this on my other penname, let me know if you'd like to see.) First off, I love the style and I'm glad to see someone knows how to puncuate poetry. My favorite line (besides the ending) was the second. "You said I'd never be good enough in your envious eyes." Such a paradox. All in all, amazing. Thanks for reading my poem!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow! Powerful piece! I can relate to this. Good work! Vikki x
deletethisaccount765 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Bitter, but works extremely well here ) good job!
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Yeah I can totally relate to 're such a good poet! It flows really well. Never stop writing.
mindOFdeliriousUNREST chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
relate? i can do so much more than relate! i lived this same situation. except in my case it was a girl who was one of my best friends and not a boyfriend who was being a selfish conceited jerk. it's a great poem, and i'm sure many people can relate. the rhymes helped the flow as well. great job!
White is a Sin chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
NIce poem. Interesting end too. heh. thanks for the reviews _ I really appreciate it.
free-to-dream15 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wow, there is so much emotion shown in this that its hard not to be amazed. keep on writing!
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
It's so good! I can review now! YAY! Anyhow, yeah, like I said, the pictures you've painted with words are pretty vivid, and it's very well written! D Maranwe
Dragonzz chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
awesome display of emotion. I like the word choice and flow. thanks for the review!

dragonzz