Reviews for 911
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
The rhyme scheme is spot on, as is the rhytm and meter.

And I must say the last line is very touching-moreso than the rest of the poem combined!

Great work! _*

-Blysse
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Wow...this is really great...I wasn't there at the 911 scene, but I know it was...horrible...amazing poem...
Isabella22 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Beautiful. This is a day no one will ever forget. I still get teared up when I see pictures and such.
stone.eyes.stone.heart chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Very sad.. and touching.. it makes me remember the day I heard about it. I was in fifth grade and my teacher walked in and said 'The World Trade Center in NYC has been bombed.' We thought she was kidding. She wasn't.

It didn't strike me as hard as it struck others, me being Canadaian, though I do live fairly close.. only about 20 hours away.. But I still felt the pain of this poem captures that pain really well.

Good job and keep writing.
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
heart-touching and beautifully written, loved it:)

mez
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
this is touching. i like it.

rly
Theophania chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
that poem is really good. i almost cried reading it... in a good way. 9/11 was a really sad day.
DayDreamEvolution chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
that was ...great...and sad as well...that was an awful day wasn't it I seem to be drwan by almost anthing that has to do w/ 911 for 1 special reason...thats my bith day...to all those who lost their life my they rest in peace-nya