Reviews for The Freak And The Jock
susumiya08 chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I didn't expect for it to end this way, not the happy ending, but the quick make up, lol. fast for a change, wich is new and good, so it was cute and sweet
Jirali chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
Awesome! It's like a novelisation of a 1980's movie. The book is always better. ALWAYS!
sumrandomgirl XD chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
funny funny funny D. gotta luv paul...
Laney chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
Haha! Nice ending. Liked the whole story really!
Laney chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Hahaha! I just love the "Jesus Christ on a stick"! Absolutely hilarious!
MK16 chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
LOVED IT!

haha so very cute

well done xD
MonkeyMohawk1 chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
interesting story..i relle like it!
hopefulwriter1 chapter 8 . 7/16/2006
i loved it. it wasnt exactly so realistic but it was so sweet! i LOVED it :)
hopefulwriter1 chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
its good, ima keep reading and i wont review till the last chappie cuz theres no use if i could just say all my thoughts at the end.
what-climbed-up-ur-arse chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
i love this story.. i think it's awesome..

please continue!.. update soon!.

-RAY-
Daydreamer-angel chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
you gota luv paint, gd chap, gd paint
storyteller451 chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
over did you say over NO!
fire-breathing-kitten chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Kind of cute; the plot is quite cliche, but it's a cliche that I'm fond of, and you have to love the classics. And I have a friend named Emily, who this girl sounds very much like.

Your biggest problems lie in some spelling issues you have- MUST you spell "hott" with two t's? So you need to do a bit more editing than you're doing.
tawnyfawn chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Another good chapter, and some introduction of problems... I liked the interaction between Samantha and Emily, just because you got to see how different they are... VERY different. ;

Anyway, good job.
tawnyfawn chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I like the way that the characters are described, and it doesn't seemed forced at all. Rather than just the characters being introduced by themselves, and concentrating solely on looks, we get an idea of what Emily is like from his conversation with his friend, and we get an idea of what he is like from the way he reacts and talks to other people.

I like the characters too, especially Emily. She does "have some spice to her." P

Anyway, good job. I'll read on...