Reviews for Searching
Kina Kalamari chapter 5 . 3/22
Well, the last chapter was kind of hard to follow but the concept was really cool. I love angels and demons and such. (It probably helps that I'm not religious in the slightest. :P)

Nice work. :)
frouwe chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
After reading this I am convinced you are some kind of characterisation and dialogue genius. Those are the things that stand out the most about your writing to me, I mean in this and It Can Always Get Worse.

This was really unique, and you think you handled it really well. And I know this is categorised under Romance, but Ria and Luc's relationship was oddly enough the part I was least interested in. I don't know why, maybe it was too sappy for me? I completely loved Fate, though (and did I get some Michael/Fate vibes or was that just Archangel-ly love?). And God was the best, everything he said was too funny: "I'm supposed to be a rebel because I ride a piece of wood on wheels and wear shirts made in Taiwan instead of China." I mean, honestly.

Someday soon I'll probably binge-read the rest of your stories.
F.H.W chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
So sweet:) i loved it:)
Le Tigre chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Hey just to let you know, your story has been added to the archives of A Drop Of Romeo with the following review:Before I begin, a word of warning: I would not recommend this story is you are a devout Christian who does not like negative portrayals of any religious figure. God Himself is petulant and revengeful and his Archangels are not as glorious as they seem.
That out of the way, I can praise this story (no pun intended) and its originality. Ollie May’s grammar is excellent and the story is brought to life with vivid description. Though the story is only five chapters, Ollie May really lets you feel the pain of Lucifer and Nuria as two characters that have given up completely and believably rekindles their relationship after millennia apart.
I particularly liked the characters of Lucifer, who has allowed his title of Satan to consume him, morphing into the monster of legend, and Fate, who continually shows just what a fickle bitch she can be.
As long as the strong religious aspect of this story will not upset or anger you, then I strongly suggest you give it a read, as it is powerful and compelling.
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was a great story. I actually really enjoyed your take on the biblical figures, it was unique and refreshing. Loved it, especially the ending... my favorite kind. ;) Well done!
Blood-and-Bunnies chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
cool! :D
thequestion is, DO they have kids? ;P

anyways, this was awesome :)
Chersparkle chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Wow... AMAZING.. Beautiful concept. I love it when satan shows a weakness lol.. But way too short! I really think their character could have been developed much more. Your plot has so much potential. Oh well you still did a great job. Short and Sweet :) Love it
MistressBlack852 chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
this is so completely different from any other story i've ever read but SO GOOD! this is really one of my favourite stories now.

the fight scene was excellent but it was lucifer's "i am yours" really did me in. actually went "AWW" aloud.

the writing is really great and fantastic, absolutely loved your descriptions :)

i really love how it all came together in the end
Merisa chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
This is brilliant! Great work!
Rhapsody's Song chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Cute! I like it a lot. And it's not too overdone in any way. I think the only thing I would say is that if you ever plan to go back and edit this story, there are some parts you can clear up. The beginning where you referred to Luc and Ria as 'His favorite commander' and 'His most skilled commander' etc was sort of confusing. Also, who lost their memory? I feel like that's what you said happened, but everyone seemed to remember everything just fine. Yeah, it's just a couple of things like that. Very minor. All in all, great story!
Ember Black chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I love this line, "She's a fickle bitch."

I really like the idea too, can't wait to read the rest!

as ever

ember black
HelloLovely chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Hey, I realy liked this story. It was amazing. Very cute and sweet and I lvoe how it all tied together.

Love,

Becca
whisper-sweet-nothings chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
:D great story! I love the whole identity issue thing!

- Christina
anitsirK chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Oh my GOSH. This is an absolutely fantastic work on this site. So great! I love the originality and the sophistication of your writing. Though short, you were able to make it enrapture the readers. A definite stand-out in FP. I love it!

I am Catholic and I do love God, but I'm not bothered at all. People have to be open-minded no matter the topic when it comes to intellectual properties because it is in the freedom of the author to write about anything that comes to his mind.
xInkMusique chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
this story is funny :D i like it
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »