Reviews for Trust in Me
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
A very interesting beginning to a story, i hope you plan on continuing it! I'd love to read more!
Sienna Mills chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
I normally tend to stay clear of those authors that are writing more than two stories at a time, because those authors also tend to don't finish said stories. I’m not implying you won't finish yours, really.

It's actually a compliment I liked your one-shot so much and then after reading your story's description I was so interested that it was impossible for me not to read it.

Anyway, about you story, I loved the way you introduced both Ella's first years and her gift. Using Ella's mother POV was really a clever way to do it. And I really like your writing style, keep it up.

So I'll anxiously wait for the third and then all the other chapters to come.
twilights aura chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
::stalker:: I really like this story as well! You're a very original writer. :] Not too often I read stories like this.
Daisy Silk chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
i wish i could use that talent!
incandescente chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
i think its really interesing how the story is progressing, and i admit that i am indeed intrigued by this story. :)

however, i was wondering - if danielle knows about it, why did she not confront ella? afterall ella was her child. how did danielle know its a girl she was carrying at first? it seems strange, danielle being proud and happy at first yet fearful the next. it doesn't quite link in my mind.

i think its quite sad that i'd always know what's on others' mind. because if i know my loved ones dislike me, it'd hurt. rather denial than truth. in that i guess ella is brave, in some ways.

continue writing, and i'm sure this story will shine!
Abby chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
This story is really good so far. How did the black man know? I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Right or Ryn chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
Very good. It'd interesting and I can't wait till you put out the next update. Can Ella turn off her gift though? What will happen if she gets in a crowded place? She could go crazy!
charile brown chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
I really like this story, and im not a big reader so if i like it, it must be good. very descriptive. write more! what happens in paris!
catharsis7 chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
the man in black is interesting, but i like christian! oh well.
Michelle Habibi chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
ohh! its getting good! i hope you update soon! you write, i review!

-Michelle Habibi
Brighton Baby chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
I like this story a lot, in fact all your stories are very well written. Good work! This story reminds me of one of my favorite books, The Queens Fool. It's astoundingly good. You might like ,BB
Lost in the Funhouse chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Chapter One out of Two is as far as I can go tonight, for my eyes are already blurring with fatigue, but that's okay. It means that I can't slur a review over both chapters and give you a half-legible first review.

J'aime le francais parce-que je suis tres horrible a-le? Um.. yeah. That sentence just spoke for itself.

Even though you said Ella is a mind-reader, it's all very sketchy in the beginning. Though, yes, it's true that she knows things, she could just be a very wise and in-tune person. Well, you already said she could read minds, so what was the point of that argument?

From the beginning, one can think that Ella somehow got her powers from her mother, from those old people predicting one thing and getting another, mainly from her mother's free-spirited sashaying.

The only thing I could think of to say something negative about was some of the accent marks, especially those about Noel. If you use them for his name once, then you should use them for the rest of the time. Not that it's a big thing, of course, but I've always liked searching for accents marks.

Anyway, before I bore you to death with a completely nonsensical review, I'll wrap this up and will read the next chapter whenever time allows. Good job thus far! (:
Lola chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
first off, I think this is such a clever concept. A nice twist on a fairytale, i think.

I don't really like Christian and I foresee problem for Ella in the future. It'd be amazing to be able to read ppl's minds, but then I guess you would never really have to trust anyone, because you would know what they were thinking or what they were going to do. I'm guessing that's where the title of the story comes in, and perhaps where Ella's dilemma comes in?

How does the man in black know about Ella? DOES he know about her? He didn't seem to in the beginning but maybe he was just determinedly not thinking about it or her so she wouldn't get it.

I can't wait for her to go to court - that seems like it's going to be a lot of fun to read.

Your writing thus far has been clear and lovely. I espically liked the first chapter - and for some reason, I feel like Ella and Danielle are going to have some connection before the end. After all, mother knows best, right?
Winry Rockbell chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
What an interesting story! I especially like the part where it is explained Ella can only read people's thoughts when they are clear,not an emotion. That is a great idea. I was surprised that Danielle did not want to get close to her daughter-I didn't really get that from the first chapter. This is an awesome idea for a story.

A quick note: In the middle of the chapter, you switch Christian's name to Christopher and back again. It made it a little confusing.

Love this new story!
Angelic Brunette Hermione chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
That was a very nice chapter. I particually liked the almost-kissing scene with the "feathers ruffling" and clucking of the chickens- the barnyard sounds added depth.

Monsieur Black double-EW!