Reviews for BlackHeart
personwithaccount chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
this was the first story i ever read on this site. i think you should keep on. it would be wonderful to have an ending.
Ama-sk8 chapter 15 . 4/26/2007
omg this is so good :D write more please? I'm lovin' it. hahaI noticed you haven't updated since last year!
Kaggr chapter 15 . 2/21/2007
Huh...I thought I reviewed this chapter, 'cause I've read it...oh well. I don't think I saw any mistakes, either that or I'm too lazy to go back at find them. I'm probably too lazy. :)
Lyssa Wolf chapter 9 . 1/26/2007
o.O I see a part of you in this chapter. Wonderful. Nicely done, but just a little on the short side. The attraction between your two main characters still seems to have come out of nowhere, but now that I've said me peice on that I won't bring it up again. I can't wait to get more time to read the rest.
Lyssa Wolf chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
Well, yet another flowing chapter. Selena seems to come out of nowhere really, one of the hazards of hiding in the shadows. My only problem is, that with her discription and her name I automatically had 'Underworld' popping into my head. Other wise this was a well done chapter. Things keep going from bad to worse for poor Eryn.
Lyssa Wolf chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
Nice discription on what she had become. Could you blame her? Vegitarian or not I don't think I could bite into another human being. Very good writing. *Hugs story* very good. I didn't find any gramar problems and such. Then again I wasn't looking for it. You pull your readers along. Nicely done.-wolf
Lyssa Wolf chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Ahh. I wasn't expecting them to turn her, though I don't know what it was that I really was expecting. A veggie eating vampire, yeah thats a problem. I like it! lol. I still believe that the relation between the Eryn and Vlad seems to form without cause. What is it about Eryn that attracts Vlad? I shall be back to review. You've been quite busy
EviChrissy Corp chapter 15 . 12/26/2006
you should write the female gladiator story! that would be awesome!
Caylei chapter 15 . 12/17/2006
So Vlad really is power hungry? I wonder if he really does love her...about the author's note: The one about the female gladiator sounds promising. (Fahrenheit 451! Awsome book.)

"She was going to show him that he couldn't boss her around." Does that mean there will be more to the story? Sounds like foreshadowing to me...(oh and I'll read chpt 1 and 2 again since you edited them)
AubriannaKnight chapter 15 . 12/15/2006
So the true Vlad appears. At least eryn now knows what she has gotten into. I'm suprised she still loves him or thinks she does. I would have been a heck of a lot angrier after selena's story. Vlad was and may still be way cruel.
gabriellafaith chapter 14 . 12/8/2006
Holy crap! Vlad is such a freakin jerk! What the heck was that all about? O man. He's in for a big fight now lol Good updaet, even though it was really short. I'm lookin' forward to the next one. Ttyl,

Megan
Caylei chapter 14 . 12/6/2006
Wow! Another great chapter! It was a bit strange because Vlad said that Nick wouldn't die, and then he told Eryn to drink from him, thus killing him...but anyways. Loved it!

(Good luck at districts! ;D)
Kaggr chapter 14 . 12/5/2006
Ohh, fun stuff. But I thought he said that Nick wouldn't die. I'm so confused...oh well. I just got back from my band concert and my hands are still shaking from an...onstage improvised solo. It's well written, either way. :)
Samana chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
nice, nothing wrong in this chapter, can't wait for the next one
Caylei chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
I really hope chpt 13 isn't the last chapter. It would be a happy ending sort of if it was, but it would be nice to see what Eryn's reaction would be to the whole Vlad is to be the next master and such, but I guess it would make sense to end it there...So if this is the last chapter, GREAT STORY! I've loved it from begining to end. If it's not the ending, still a great story! Just can't wait till next chapter or whatever.
64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »