Reviews for Desperately Wanting
IceCaramel chapter 18 . 7/26/2010
hey great story

the concept and idea is good but what would have made it better was if u made the story longer, like expand on other ideas as well.

felt liek u left some bits hanging .. so yea

but great story nonetheless
Cafana989 chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
haha love the song at the bottom thats in military code
AnimeFreak chapter 18 . 7/22/2009
u should make a sequal i really like this story _
PaopuStars chapter 18 . 2/26/2009
I really like this story! Please continue it! XD
Kimera77 chapter 18 . 2/2/2009
I'm going to be really honest. Good commentaries: Nice plot and characterization. The use of magic was sutil and believable. Constructive ones: Yes, one feels a "That's it?" in the end. First, the story could be much more powerful! A stronger and more atractive beginning would be primordial; the development of the story (such things as more details of the country, prophesy and background stories on the conflict) would give the story profundity and lastly, a further exploration of the feelings between Miranda & Fletcher will hook up the reader even more. The story has great potential, it just need a little polishing. Keep it up!
Kimera77 chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
This chapter is SO funny! I swear that I think exactly alike when I'm sleepy, but trying to study (note: without the weird sexual references!) Nice description!
Simple Thoughts chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
I really liked your plot idea for this story but i felt that the characters as well as the story line and your "universe" overall weren't as developed as they could be. Also, I think you accidently uploaded a repeat chapter for ch 11 and 13 since they were identical. Also, I was very confused because you kept on mentioning miranda and fletcher having sex but it wasn't in the story. Well, good job :)
Anticlimatic Climax chapter 18 . 7/17/2007
100. That's my rating, and I'm sticking to it. I loved the whole damn thing, even though it was so short. And damnit, I want more. Amazing job. Really was.
Estelin chapter 18 . 3/22/2007
i rank this #10. i loved this story imensely. keep up the good work.
M.R.Sanner chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
Oh please write a sequeal ! These awesume characters deserve a sequeal ! But I can't make yah write anything , only just beg ::cries:: .

This story was a 10 I realyl enjoyed it and has became one of my fav. peices of Fp !
Catfreak chapter 18 . 10/29/2006
this is a 10. definitely a 10.

please write more...*big kitty cat eyes*
Catfreak chapter 10 . 10/28/2006
i LOVE the beginning of this chapter! i was cracking up while reading it. nice job! _
Rayne Logan chapter 18 . 10/25/2006
I just finished reading your story, and I absolutely adore it! I caught a few typos here and there, but there was nothing that drew my attention from the story.

I'd LOVE for you to write a sequel. I don't like stories that keep me questioning, wondering what the future has entailed, but I'm not sure how you feel about that.

You're doing NaNoWriMo this year? I'm hoping to try it... but I'm really not sure if I'll be able to... with school and stuff, it'll be a hell of a lot of work. I'd love to be able to write something like this though!

Some things could have been explained a little more to your readers, like the politics side of things. We only got tidbits about the leader... and about the government, and only a bit more on Prophecies. The plot overall was great though, and this was a brilliant read.
M.R.Sanner chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
::bluck:: I agree with Fletcherabout soap opreas . I don't see how anyone can watch them , no wait , there are some really hot guys on them . Ah so thats why people watch them 1 For the hot guys !
M.R.Sanner chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
lmao , hilarious ! Omg , I was laughing so hard . One time my cousins and I bought some condoms put lotion in them and stuck them on peoples cars ! Lol , that was fun !
78 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »