Reviews for Let the Lies Fall
pyschodrake chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
This poem rocks. I love it. From one poet to another, this is a reason I write in poem form. You may want to remove the two commas to give the poem an even greater sense of the unity shared by writers.

On a seperate note, if you know some body who enjoys composing music, you might give this poem had have them put it to music. I can see an excellent song in these words.
jadoreamor chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This was wonderful! I always love poems that rhyme. I haven't read many poems on FP before. The ones I have read however, never quite drew me in like this one. I have this feeling you've written plenty more poems, so I apologise if my review is short! Onto the next poem!
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Beautiful work hun. I usually don't like rhyme, but you've done a great job. As wonderful as ever, Matt. *hugs*
Kieran Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I like this poem too... Though I've read only two, I like your work. )
ginnyellen chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Every melody is unique...

Great poem, I really liked it!

Open the eyes and open the mind...uhm I should do that.

Greetings!
Pandakun84 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Cool. This is really pretty and very well written. I love it.
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Beautiful darling. You did well with the rhyming on this.
emeraude-irlandais chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
As I've said before, I'm really not a fan of rhyming verse. That prejudice aside, this is amazing. It hardly seems forced at all, except in "wrappings fall/trappings all". This sounds so ancient, like a chant used at a great person's funereal, as the flames were creeping up the pyre. Amazing. bella
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
the third stanza really stood out to me. great work

keep writing!