Reviews for Peppermint Dreams
xXWhat-is-your-damageXx chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Well... you've once again stunned me. I absolutely adore this piece(and all your other ones). It was so sad and so well written. All your stories just put me in this "mood" where no matter what the next story I read is, be it romance, comedy, or anything really, I'm still thinking about your work and think of what I'm reading in the same light. Kudos for making something terrible into something sort of beautiful and artistic.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Did he really or did Jack just think he did? But then Jack doesn't realize it's the doctor, does he? Slipping a mickey into his peppermint speaks of premeditation. Does his does this to all his young clients, just the ones who have been assaulted, or only Jack? Once or all the time?

Will Jack ever recover if this guy keeps "treating" him? I feel horrible for the poor kid, but regardless of medical ethics I want this to make him better, like how rape victims seek "comfort" sometimes in the arms of strangers; I don't know if it helps, but it happens all the time.
sauv chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
you are an amazing writer.
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I think that using the soothing attack over the fierce one makes the situation even more frightening. It kind of lulls one into thinking that maybe what the psychologist is doing isn't so bad, when in reality, it is.

Great story. I liked how the boy kept mentioning the doors. It makes me feel so sorry for him.
wilko4523 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
wow this is amazing definitly not what i excpected i thought it would be like just a fierce one lol i thought wrong

anywayz keep writing

hugz charlie
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I liked it...poor Jack.

La.

"I was supposed to tell Mr Herlitz about the doors with the spirals. But I was the one spiralling instead . . ." I really liked that...

Um so yeah _ Nice little fic.

Love xoxo