Reviews for Dancing in the Rain
lameosaur chapter 11 . 10/28/2006
i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you...i hate you

i dont like this chapter at all

he better get better (does that make any sense? huh oh well)

cause i know where you sleep

Cisca Ironflame chapter 11 . 10/28/2006
OH NO!

I feel so bad for Ryleigh... for one thing, she feels responsible for this and secondly, who know's what must have gone through her brain.

This is sad... I need a tissue :0

The story is getting better and better as I speak (ok more like write), and now I really can't wait to see how the characters will cope with this.

Speaking of characters, if you ever have the time, can you read my new story by threegirlssameambition. So far it only has the intro, but it does get more interesting. Thanks.

Great Job.
j.c-chic chapter 11 . 10/28/2006
awesome!
hellokittygirl chapter 11 . 10/28/2006
Wow. That sucks major ass. He forgot everything? That ... SERIOUSLY sucks. But I still love your story. This is so sad.

Update soon!

-Lqd
The Silver Wolf chapter 11 . 10/28/2006
AH! OMG OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE YOU! Seriously, I read this and fell in love. It's so good, and intense. You write really well. I hope you keep going! You left us at such a good cliffhanger!

Um, I don't know what else to say.

Please keep going!

Ooh, it says down there about a well-rounded critique. Well, all I have to say is your story is amazing, and um, there are a few typos, but I don't even care. Thats how good your story is. :)
lameosaur chapter 10 . 9/10/2006
Muahahahaha i finally read it! i have come to the conclusion that i do not like stephanie. she is very mean. i would go to the lengths to call her a bully. :) hehe now you have to update cause i read it so... UPDATE KAITLIN UPDATE!
hellokittygirl chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
hm. Interesting chapter. I like it. I definiteley despise Stephanie though. Ew. Anyway, update soon!

-Lqd
DancinSweetheart8 chapter 10 . 8/19/2006
this chapter was excellent like always i love this story. I hate Stephanie and I'm not sure how i feel about the other characters right this second. Anyways update soon!
tearsofthefallen chapter 10 . 8/16/2006
Hey that's pretty good. It seems like a hard chapter to write, so you did a great job! I can't decide about Raiken, he seems kinda mean and nice at the same time. But so does Ryleigh. So confused. :( Well, keep writing cuz I wanna keep reading!
dyingofluv chapter 10 . 8/16/2006
..er...I WILL MAGICALLY MAKE A COMPUTER APPEAR WHERE EVER I AM AFTER MY DEATH! hahahaha! :]
Saniaaa chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
hey, i like this story a lot. your doing a great job. Poor Ryleigh. Speed's so kewl. Raiken? not so much. Oh & Steph's so evil! wot a biatch! anyway update!
euphorictragedy chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
Stories like this make me so happy that I don't know a girl like stephanie. Seriously, if I did, my life would be so much different.
tearsofthefallen chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
That's good. Keep writing; I want to keep reading!
tearsofthefallen chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That is an amazing beginning.
atreyu love chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
she shoulda told him when she found out he didnt rape her.. oh well, maybe she will in the next chapter update!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »