Reviews for Sweethearts
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
Aww, great chapter.

The ending seems weak to me. Like, all the most important stuff happens at the beginning of the chapters, and then the interesting things kind of taper off towards the end.
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
Great second chapter! I loved it!

Good job incorporating how she doesn't recognize Paul into the story. I liked the way you did that.
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Nice first chapter! I liked the development of the characters.

How come in every story like this the main characters have the exact same schedule? Not to say I don't like your story, just a comment
DancinSweetheart8 chapter 14 . 9/6/2006
i enjoyed reading the chapters that i missed. Update soon!
Rebecca chapter 14 . 9/4/2006
I liked this chapter. It helped for the reader to see what Johnny was thinking/feeling. Write more!
Tzotel431 chapter 11 . 8/31/2006
Helo there! Another wonderful chapter!

Paul is a little bit of a jackass in that last part, but there shall be no judging until we meet this mysterious Topher!

School...aah! NO! I start on the 7th too, its evil! I still have AP homework to finish and I go out of town tomorrow!

So if you update anytime from now till the 5th, I apologize for not reviewing right away! I'll be gone and I hate my mom's computer, so I probably won't be touching it...

Update soon though, so I have something to read when I get back!

~Tzotel

PS: Sorry for the long review! LOL!
Tzotel431 chapter 10 . 8/29/2006
Oh no! I'm sorry bout your frind, what ever the problem! this chapter was just fine!

I can't wait for another!

DancinSweetheart8 chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
i wonder if Emma's plan will work whatever it is...when Stephen comes to visit. Update soon!
Tzotel431 chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
AH! The chapters stopped! Why did they stop? HUH? WHY?

You have to update! I must know what happens! What is her plan? Will it work? HUH?

UPDATE NOW!

Tzotel431 chapter 8 . 8/18/2006
I liked Josh and Matt...I have a comment to make. during your conversations it would help if you wrote who said what, or put some sort of action in there. Sometimes I lose the conversation and I don't know who is talking...you know?

Tzotel431 chapter 7 . 8/18/2006
HA! SHe kissed his cheek! How cute!

Tzotel431 chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
AH! Murder Johnny! DEAD NOW!

Tzotel431 chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
We don't like Johnny, he's evil! He will now join my hit list. I have a character hit list and he is number six, I think...

Tzotel431 chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Another wonderful chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens!

I had a really close friend in kindergarten and then she switched to the public school right next to my school and we used to talk through the chainlink fence at recess...then she stopped showing up...

Tzotel431 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Interesting start. I noticed that only Paul recognized her. She didn't recognize him...

Great chapter!