Reviews for The Infowar: A Novel of Asymmetric Warfare
LightningFlash21 chapter 12 . 8/22/2006
This is good writeing. but i think you should be careful about rambling on about things.
Kreen chapter 12 . 8/21/2006
Lot of political backstabbing here. Never new much about the neocons, but I just looked them up on wikipedia. Scary the conspiracy (or at least something like it) exists.
dreamshell chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
this story has blown me away. the scope, the detail, the multi-facets, the realism, all of it leaves me completely invested in this story. it's really given me a lot to think about in regards to many different issues. and again, i can't stress how real this seems. it's stretched my imagination quite a bit, making me think about what's going on in multiple parts of the world. i hope you finish this.
Haku chapter 9 . 8/9/2006
Neat stuff. You're using the varying "specialists" of the network in an interesting, plot-thickening fashion; after all, this means not only that we could see what Ignatius does with Eric's virus, but also the results Ignatius turns up for the reading list. Neat stuff, and I'm eager to see more.
Haku chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Neat stuff, dude. As a note, if you want me to contribute any information for the St Ignatius character, I'll be happy to do so.
Alaneer chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
I can see you put a lot of thought into this already. Good chapter. And of course, Ernst has to liken guns to girls.

Good job. *_*
LightningFlash21 chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
This is really intelligent stuff. really interesting. its good
Edcrab chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
Hmm... intriguing. Nice to see something that's not all lasers and nukes in the sci-fi section: I'm having to think, shock horror!

I've noticed you've been playing around with different titles (unless I'm hallucinating)- hope you find one you like, although considering the current quality it won't be that much of a deciding factor ;)
Alaneer chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This promises to be a very interesting story.

The ending, the email reply was a bit confusing where you address the mail as to Dan, then in the first line you have: "The fucking Gaians kiled him, Bob."

Good job. *_*
Monev11235 chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
-Stroking the completed firearm like a lover-

DAMMIT JAVE! Why must you do that?

_

Just kidding. Sort of.
Haku chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This looks amazingly promising. Fancy collaborating, or have you already got something planned? I could use a project like this to get my brain back in gear, plus make headway into a new genre.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3