Reviews for watching the detectives
Crossing the Rubicon chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I don't know how you write such blessedly original & vivid pieces. This is wonderful.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
i love the creativity of this piece and the last line. nice work.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Marvelous sound packed into such a small package. This really weaves it's way through the sound wonderfully. Excellent pauses and hesitations, to go with the rushes of pace. Well constructed. Well written.
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I really enjoyed reading this piece. I love the images in this piece and the casual atmosphere. I particularly liked the lines, “if he’s lost now/ he was never meant to be found.” Overall, this is some Excellent work. With a capital E. Keep writing!
oxytocin chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
First off, I love the way you set it out. It reads like a description but is definitely a poem with its excellent imagery! Such an interesting view on something. I really like your thinking here. You ended it really well. It could have gone on, but I think it was right to end it there. What else can I do but sing your praises? I love 'oxymoronic world of pretty ugly proportions'. You don't really register that line when you first read it, but afterwards you go back over and it really makes you think. This is class, man.