Reviews for Playing Cupid
estrela jem chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
I absolutely love this story! Eros is so funny! Great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!
bubublacz chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
This was fun while it lasted, but I don't think that I'll subscribe.
Classy Broad chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
So, Casey, wants to make her sister and ex drool with envy by bringing a god of love for dinner? that sounds very interesting!

Whoa First Off I'm proud to say that I'm a sucker for Mythology fics... Man You did a great job writing this fic! This Fic is really, really funny,... I mean a cross-dressing purple haired love god? I love the character backgrounds especially Casey's Seriously this fic captured my attention you have to update soon I'm dying to see what kind of personality Anteros has!
Narq chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Hm, pretty interesting start to a chapter.

Wil find time to read more... gotta go
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Eros was pouting. Again. And again I knew what he was thinking. He was trying to figure out how I’d put the dress on without showing him the naughties. Girl’s P.E. changing rooms, that’s how, Mr. Big-Shot.

-I dont know how you think of all this but I am so glad you do :D
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
“Oops? Oops? You’re wearing a thong? It doesn’t get much more ‘Oops’ than that!”

-Hilarious :D This story is making my day!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Okay, I am reeaally enjoying this fic! Your characters are excellent and Eros sounds like he's serious eye candy :)
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Love your humour :)
J. D. Bennett chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
OMG LOL. Banana hammock. I laughed out loud. Ahahah. This story slays me.

The characters are fantastic. I love the pink hair. Excellent work!
J. D. Bennett chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
I believe chapter 1 and chapter 2 are repeats? Maybe it's just my computer...
J. D. Bennett chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Haha...the last line...I LOVE IT. Something you excel at is making something seemingly so cliche into something brilliant. I don't really have much to say but keep up the awesome work. Adding you to my alert list. Reading on...
J. D. Bennett chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Awh. Cute prologue. Like your other story, you have this great voice. Full of wit and sarcasm. I love it. Reading more...
Patricia Louise chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
Squee! Great chapter! I loved it! I can't wait for more! I just adore Eros!
melaniekbeatrice chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE don't be done with this. You haven't updated since May, but I LOVE it. I just want to keep going and going until I finish the story.

And, yeah, def. starting that Eros fan club. ;]

I just love everything about it. Your imagery is perfect (not overdone and just enough to let us keep using our imaginations), your characters are simply AMAZING, the style and flow is enthralling, not boring. I just love everything about this story. Period. Amen.
melaniekbeatrice chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Oh, baby. ;D So, at this point, I've really fallen in love. Not just with the story, not just with Casey and her wonderful voice, but with Eros, as well. And how could you not? Any hunky guy that is THAT comfortable with himself is an immediate attraction. I wanna start a fan club! :D

So, I know I've only got one more chapter left, and I'm disappointed but eager to read it so I'm going to go and do that...yeah.

Yay. :]