Reviews for The Arrogant Prick
anon chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Oh my goodness, this story was so adorable. It was so sweet and well written. Just so adorable.
Cheeseraptor5 chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Cute. That's the only word I can think of to describe the whole thing.

The way you wrote the summary, I thought there would be much more controversy over the whole prostitution thing, but the story was still good without it. I like the method you portay the characters' feelings, you did that well. All in all, it was an impressively sad read. Nice work.
risingofthebluesun chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
From the sound of your summary you made it seem like Clover was going to be the main character. In truth, it was more of Alex that came out. He's a great character, and Clover's a very strong person. :D

There wasn't much of the prostitute, teacher, and student thing going between Clover and Alex. I think you should somehow expand on that to add a little more depth to the story. That way there are more emotions coming through. ;)

Also, there's this one thing I'm confused about. Was there magic in the story? Like at this part..."Donovan had taught him all he knew about the elements. Control, modification, bending"? Sorry, I'm just confused. o.0

You did a terrific job with this story! I loved the addition of the father. I didn't expect him to do that. The ending with Alex not being able to propose was so cute! Aw.
risingofthebluesun chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
The guy has guts!
Anti-social Butterfly chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
*sob* Curse your short chapters! I want to read more!

(Keep up the good work, heh)
Callisto Jean chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
Ooh! That evil Alex! Tsk. Tsk.

Cutting stone and not calling her...the male species should get pulled out of class while young and innocent. Then the teachers could give them a handbook on how to treat girls properly!

But that wouldn't be fun now, woould it?

I can't wait! I can't! I can't! Bu keqi! Je ne peux pas!

Hehe. I love your story...sighs
anon chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Whoa~ I really like this- its different. What is he cutting the stone for and who is the girl he loves. UPDATE SOON!
Callisto Jean chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Was he cutting a stone for a RING?

I probably shouldn't get my hopes up, huh? I don't even know if she was the girl! Aw! Pity me! Lol.

But I wanna...I wanna...I wanna KNOW! (cries hysterically)

Great update!
Callisto Jean chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
I want to know more!

A teacher who's a male prostitute? You don't see something like that everyday...or in every country...

I badly want to know how he'll react!