Reviews for Death Doesn't Matter
Singkatsu chapter 40 . 2/22/2007
Raivina and Leon! Yay for Raivina and Leon! Raiving and Leon! Ahem, so yes, a very interesting hapter though, considering it had to do with retrieving something ratehr then spying on someone and then trying to kill them.

Not to mention how Raivina felt bad and Leon comforted here, which I found quite nice and very cute as well.

I wonder what was in that box though, obviously something of great importance though concerning who, I suppose we may never know. Also the fact that the Granddaughter was the one who stole the box was quite surprising as well and very interesting, a nice twist to the story.

It really was a good chapter, I can't wait until the next! Update soon!
Cyzarin chapter 40 . 2/11/2007
Hi DnAPnK,

AWe Leon and Raivina are cute together.

Keep up the good work!

Cyzarin
Singkatsu chapter 39 . 1/5/2007
So four people on a mission this time? Well thats a first, but I guess because they had two parts of the mission its understandable.

Poor Serge...I can underzstand why he was disgusted, and I have to say the way Denis was acting isn't complimenting him in any way or letting him deserve any pity.

I wonder why the created the red liquid though...peculiar, very peculiar but interesting as well.

It was a very good chapter thoguh and I can't wait for the next! Update soon!
Cyzarine chapter 39 . 1/4/2007
Hi DnAPnK,

Poor Monique and Serge, they had to kill someone.

The end was funny. I think I might just take the empty vodka bottle away from the boys. 1)It's a russian drink and 2) I like shiny things(like the glass and maybe the label,) because I have cat like traites. *shifty eyes* lol

_

bye

Cyzarin
JPRom chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Sounds like X-men. Lots of wolverines. haha.

It's a nice beginning, but I dont know about the professor names.

take a look at my novel and review if you want to be nice :)

cheers,

jp
Singkatsu chapter 38 . 12/19/2006
Ah so their first mission, I found it somewhat odd that they didn't react o killing someone, I know they've been trained but they didn't seem to be the least bit scared, or show the least bit of remors.e..oh well I suppose they are either immune or knew it had to be done. The kiss was interesting though...somethin is most certainly going to happen and I cannot wait to see what.

Great chapter,I can't wait to read the next!
Cyzarine chapter 38 . 11/29/2006
OH ... that was so kawaii!

Hi DnAPnk I liked the part when Cyzarine slapped Richard out of a reaction. It was very funny! I got mad at him after...we'll technically I got embarassed and took it out on Richard...Poor Richard...He needs a hug.

I also liked the part when Mr. Quent and the other agents asked them if anuthing happened and they were like NO!.

Awaiting the next chapter,

Cyzarine
Cyzarine chapter 37 . 11/28/2006
Um...the magnets are perhaps a bit too powerful...crashing scene...yeah.

Poor Yun and Zenith.

Looking forward to the next chapter

Cyzarine
Singkatsu chapter 37 . 11/24/2006
Wow, three months really did go by quickly, they wee a very interesting three months though, and they did learn quite a bit. I still have a feeling that they are not veryy comfortable with each other though...hm...

Anyways th Magnetic force is an interesting touch, though painful and a bother if you have to fight a large group a people, considering having broken, dislocated or sprained bones would cause quite a few problems.

I wonder who they'll be partnered up with hm...oh well. It was a wonderful chapter! Update soon!
Viv chapter 36 . 11/21/2006
So cool!
Cyzarine chapter 36 . 11/20/2006
The following parts were my favorite of this chapter:

1)Who fired without my order!” everyone turned to Tsuki and Tsuki plainly smiled. Lieutenant Lombard wasn’t surprised and she said to the group, “That is what I mean! Secondly, never point your weapon to your partners! That means you, Tsuki! Put that gun away!”

2)Today’s practice is to drive freely for laps until you run out of gas. When I mean freely, I mean driving the way you like. Please keep this in mind, when you’re driving freely, don’t try and kill your partners here. Got that?”

...lol your humourous side is quite evident in this chapter.

AND... YOU UPDATED AND IT"S NOT SUMMER TIME...AGAIN!

yeah...

Anyways keep up the good work...

From: Cyzarine
Singkatsu chapter 36 . 11/20/2006
Hmm so they got two new Instrustors again? My they re going through the training fast. And their starting to learns how to use arms and military transportation, interesting...though some of the reactions were expected. I really am beggining to wonder about Yun and Zenith now though...

Anyways wonderful Chapter1 Keep up the good work!
Singkatsu chapter 35 . 11/2/2006
Well that didn't seem to take very long. Though Mary and Bob seemed quite strict and formal.

Once again Yun and Zenith broke the record, they really are good, very powerful too, interesting, 1 day instead of 1 in a half I really wonder how they manage.

Ack for the others that the end, but at least they got through right? Though what is going to happen with them and the next trainers I wonder.

Great Chapter continue writing!
Singkatsu chapter 34 . 11/2/2006
They have to hack into a computer and find a certain file? Interesting...well i guess with their training they should be able too but still...

Yun and Zenith are very interesting though, I wonder what else happened to them.

Not to mention they have new trainer, I wonder how they will be.

Anyways great Chapter! Continue writing!
Sacria chapter 35 . 11/2/2006
ALERT THE MEDIA DnAPnK UPLOADED AND IT"S NOT EVEN SUMMER TIME!

Okay,... Now that I got a hold of myself let me tell you what I thought of this chapter.

1. The length was dencent.

2. I like the training ideas, especially the HP. Perhaps maybe in the future you could give more details about how they trained indidually, just for weird people like me who like alot of detail in a story.

was more dialogue this chapter so we heard from more characters. YAY!

So in all this chapter was very good, I am looking forward to the next.

Sacria