Reviews for Dreams, Litanies, and Lectures from the Car Crash
Elenive chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
It left me gasping for breath.
Broken Waiting Angel chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
words cannot describe how i feel while reading this.

Your powerful way with words captivates everyone's mind, heart, and eyes.

Write on and find your freedom.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I want to say that this is so powerful, tears came time my eyes as I read this, and I just realized I was holding my breath.

This is poetry because it's pretty, but also because this is such pure feeling. This grabs you and holds you and disturbs you. It doesn't go away.

What a poem. What a thing to go through. (Three:Metal-) I thought was the strongest part.

I am stunned.
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
OMG. I'm absolutely speechless. This is amazing. The ending was perfect. Just mindblowing and perfect and wow. Speechless.
Biting My Nails chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
It's Bittersweet. Bitter because of what the story is about and sweet because how beautiful the poem itself is.

Great job.
this is britt chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
this is amazing- I really think, of all the stuff I read by you (and you are a great writer, btw) that this defines everything, this is just incredible and so personal.
elasticbobaturtle chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
So raw, so very raw, very real, very beautiful. So much anguish in there, and heartbreak, and the feeling is just there, thick. Thank you for that.
account not in use chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
every word-a blow to the throat.
Aelux chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Unbelievable. I can't say it any better than the ones before me. All of them are correct. Such fluid emotion/thought/imagery/appeal. I am saddned that things like this ruin good people however.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
fully understanding it (and I'm not sure if that's possibly anyway, it's so personal) I love it. And like stepping into foreign territory, it simply draws you deeper, makes you want to know it and be it and understand it. There is something so addictive about this way this is written, and so alive.
i am pookie chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Wow.

How dark, how disturbed-I love the way you wrote this, the shock, pain, and the eventual coping you have to go through to get over this. But what I really love is how you wrote the man you hit you. I love how you want to show him all your pain, make it permanent to him forever.

I love the ending.
lyricalprose chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I sat and read this many times. I dont kow what it is that I feel. Anguish, heartache, I just know its osmething never too do have a way with expression. If liek its your freedom to whatever youre holding inside for only yourself.

I do love htis though.

No, I'm not analyzing it, just wanting tounderstandit more.

Maybe there's something ere that I missed?
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I've read several of your poems that dealt with this subject and they were all very touching and heart-wretching, but this is the one that makes me cry. The real scars are the ones that are hidden, then will never heal and maybe never show.

EB
PCTavarez chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
i must apologize, in this certain condition i'm in my way with words can be nonsensical.

this was a beautiful peace. by the end, i was keeping my tears.

you are an amazing writer, and i would love to one day have the ability to make conversation with you.

i want to know about your characters, who they really are. how fictitious really is your fiction my dear friend.

anyway, this was wonderful. i look forward to more.

love...life...leisure,Paola C. Tavarez
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
oh. my. god. you totally have me in tears. i can't believe how unbelievably traumatic this is. i really sympathize with you on this on. it's a good that you're used writing in this way. i truly believe it heals people nice work. and keep on going.