Reviews for Pagan Mysteries
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I liked this. Great work. Brightest blessings.
Roswila chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
In response to the comment below the poem:

I think the distinction being made - with which I agree if it is what is being said - is between poetry about pagan rituals/beliefs/issues, and poetry written by pagans about any- and everything and, of course, also well written.

I personally don't think I have to be declaring my paganism overtly in everything I write. I trust as it is in my heart, that to the discerning and to those who need to know it, it is accessible whether stated or not.

As to the poem itself, I only suggest that the spelling of "corse" be corrected to "coarse." And say that it sets of clear scene.

Bright Blessings
Feathered Feri chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I really enjoyed this poem. Great job. I must admit, i also enjoyed the comment you left at the end.
WhinyPoetryFromGenerationY chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I loved it, it reminded me of Hecate for some reason. The only thing I didn't like was magic being spelt "magick". I blame Crowley. I agree with what you said at the bottom, there's a lot of fulffiness written by people who have been pagan for about a week saying how opressed they are.

Good poem.
myheartwantsyou chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
this is a good poem. i like the imagry. but i feel i have to disagree, it isnt that they are more popular, it's that there are less of them so when people see them they see someone they think they can relate to. i try and make the words of the poem just as good as the subject.