Reviews for boy with soul
she smolders chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I want to meet him now more than ever after reading this. Just oh so amazing and each word leaves a shrap impression on my mind. Take care.
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Absolutely gorgeous.

I love it.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
i see a lot of blue when i read this. dreamy
just dani chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
very well written. i so relate
acrobia chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This poem was awsome, it is sentimental and very well written - both the style and the message that your writing portrays are beautiful.

"if you lit him up you'd see his insides,transparentveins like roots and branches,a tree searching for stars"- Such a wonderful line, I could see the image, the veins growing to the tips of the fingers, such an amaizing picture!

"I would be his diary, he could fill me uppage after page and I'd never get tiredin a messy inky scrawl he'd spill his soullike the ink spots I drop on the floor when I draw" - So lovely, the way they both help each other out, in such an unexpected way. It was a lovely, delicate image. Very well writen.

"I'd be weightless for him alone

I wanna meet a boy with a soul" - this is so deep, I think it was a perfect way to end the poem, it is powerful, it leaves a feeling in the reader that is both melancolic and beautiful at the same time.

I also think the way you rhyme in this poem makes it even better, makes it more delicate and rymthmic, a very good choice of words and of style. Lovely piece!xo - Acrobia
a lonely september chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
this was so sweet. i love the longing in this poem, it's written out so well. :)
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
when soul meets body hehe death cab. nice work.
by His blood chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
i was so glad to see you'd updated - i absolutely love your writing, it's amazing. this is no exception - it's just so beautiful. 'i want a boy/if you lit him up you'd see his insides,/transparent/veins like roots and branches/a tree searching for stars/spilling upwards to his fingertips' - that was my favorite part, but all of this is so perfect.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
"I would be his diary, he could fill me uppage after page and I'd never get tired" - I love those lines; this is such a striking and eclectic creation. It really has a strong heart beat of its own on the page, and I love the idea of being filled up by something. Thanks for all your reviews lately and keep up the good work, don't go so long until updating again.

Much love,Juliet.
erised i chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
i love this. particularly, "every inch of me would be his secret / written in stone". there's something so appealing about the entire poem.