Reviews for Mountain of Needles
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Just turn to the guy on heroin and... smack him across the face as hard as you can. I doubt that will solve anything, but maybe you'll feel better? This was good and it made me think of a kind of spoken rap. (Hope you get what I mean by that... :P ) Also, Pulp Fiction was a freakin sweet movie. I want to buy it at some point and I don't buy many movies. This is really good though. I think this is one of your best works overall!

Cirien Phoenix

P.S. Thanks for the review on "Alternate Cause of Outbreak." Hmm... You liked the first one better? My other reviewer liked the new one better. I still don't quite like either. Guess you may as well keep an eye out for a third redo of the start, haha! I'll get it right eventually. :D I think you should write a new horror title soon. I've browsed the others, but your writing is always improving and different so I hope you try again soon. Let me know when you do, cause I've turned off my author alerts since they junk up my inbox! I'll be waiting for the first chapter! Later!
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Damn...that sucks...remember live in the fast lane!