Reviews for Empty Pages, Blank Photographs: Season 1
Shadesome chapter 18 . 12/13/2006
Question? the only way she could have mistaken his journol for hers, is if they had matching journols. aand why, would they be on the same table? to much confusion. and couldn't she look back one, and know who's was who's? or is she just that stupid xD very good. update son.
Life Love Sanity chapter 17 . 9/14/2006
oh dear. things do not look good right now. por ken. por rachel. hmm poor amy.

and dear twister is just out of the loop. poor him.

its lovely tho! please post more soon!
He Did The Mash chapter 17 . 9/13/2006
Aw.. I still hate Amy... gr... She's so frustratingly awful... But a great chapter... are we ever going to see Twist again? :D
Life Love Sanity chapter 15 . 9/4/2006
OMGOMGOMG! I GOT A SPECIAL AUTHORS NOTE! *dances around the room* haha yea i know i fell behind because of start of school and stuff ] and now i feel all special because you love my reviews! hmm and i would love to join! only problemo is that i only have time to get on the computer ((minus school stuff)) on the weekends ((which is total bummer because i usually get behind on your story!))

but i'll see what i can do!

and yay nerds!

and besides the point.. on to the actual review (ahahaha)

i basically love Kenaz. he's cute. and he's good for amy. although amy's dad sucks. i dont like him *throws spears and pitchforks* hmm yess. hahaha sounds like a silly game tho ]

haha its lovely as always!
Life Love Sanity chapter 14 . 9/1/2006
oh dear. things sound complicated now.

but i do like fourth of july!
Life Love Sanity chapter 13 . 8/31/2006
aw. cute. hahaha but it makes me laugh when she said "you cannot think he's hot! i am the only one here who is allowed to think he's hot!" tehee that makes me laugh. ] but its a lovely story! post more soon!
Life Love Sanity chapter 11 . 8/9/2006
pahahahahaha.

you suck! eat a brownie!

hahaha that makes me laugh.

actually ken makes me laugh period.

but hermm. i dont think i like rachel that much. her love story is too tragic for me. even tho its like... not tragic. hmm oh well.

anyways i still love it so please continue!
Life Love Sanity chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
aw. i was hoping it would be amy and twister. but *tragic sigh* i guess it could be ken and amy. such a bummer that rachel is still pinning after ken tho.

its still really good tho! keep writing!
Shadesome chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
This is actually really good. Update soon!
Elgeria chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
I really like it so far! its awesome! i hope you'll continue it soon! -Alwyas Amelia
Loriency chapter 9 . 8/4/2006
hehehe, can I hold myself responsible for officially changing Ken's lifestyle and introducing Taban to Ken and thus making him officially bi? Pleasse? It would give me such pleasure. Oh well. Lovely chapter. I'm really starting to feel sorry for Rachel... Oh! After Ken and Tabs got together for the first time, and after that Ken had said that he'd broken up with Rachel, who was his ex-best friend/now-ex-gf, was that started here? Hm... Interesting... I must be off though. Update soon!
Loriency chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
i think amy's cool, but twister's the kind of guy friend that a lotta girls wish they had...me in particular. I think Rachel's jealousy is kinda entertaining, actually. Can't wait for the next chapter, though God knows it takes me forever to get to these things. Ciao!
Life Love Sanity chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
yay! *claps* good story! keep writing!
He Did The Mash chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
Aww... poor Rach... and silly Ken... he needs to be more perceptive.
He Did The Mash chapter 7 . 7/27/2006
Hehehe... I love the drunken antics, but poor Twister and Rachel.I wonder what Twist would be like intoxicated...