Reviews for Life can be a bitch, can't it?
Rewa chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Please finish the story!
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I can't wait until you update this...ok so I can but...I shall be waiting with baited breath. I really want to know how this ends.
mizgardenia chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
(I would have signed in but FP was being weird)...I wonder what happened next. I'm like all into this story and then...*sniff sniff* it's ended on a cliffhanger. I really enjoyed it-it was a unique and fresh kind of story. I just wanted to let you know that. Thanks for sharing it with FP.
lover girl chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
nnnnnnnnoooooooooo wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy yyyy
GingerWolfy chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
why did u stop?! more pretty pleases!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
good but then you stopped
RoughDraftHero chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I'm glad you're back and ok in the rea- uh, internet world :)

Picking up from my review from 2007, pleaaaaase keep this one in your mind!
Gaaras Beloved chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
i would really like it if you would continue this story i really like it
gyvareva chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
Hey!

I absolutely love this story. There are not enough of them out there, where bodily imperfection is so visible and criticized. It is so easy for others to judge. I also have a thing for unsecure characters

I loved the way Derek phrased it, something along the lines of "try to fade in the background so that the others are the least inconvenienced possible". That's so it.

I suppose that after all this time, you don't plan on finishing this story? I have to say it's a pity, but well, sometimes life just get's in the way. Good luck with it ;)
aetuip2 chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
Aw I love the fact that the uke isnt all pretty but a fat outcast, and for some really weird reason I kinda want Manny to end up with Jim xD

Anw hope the story isnt dropped forever /
GuroTard chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
Oh my goodness why did you abandon this story. I was amazing I loved it and I need to know what happens next! Please update if you ever get this message. Or please message me back saying your not going to finish...
ladylove chapter 11 . 1/12/2010
Hey what are you doing update the story come on... whats gonna happen between them?
annushka chapter 11 . 10/9/2009
I hope that you'll finish this story because I think that it has great plot potential.

I know that it's hard to come back to an old work and find back your old pace and inspiration, but I'll cross my fingers to that
Bedraggled Atelier chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
I'm curious as to your continuation of this story after reading about your anxiety over the copyright note. I didn't really notice that FP dropped, but now that you mentioned it...

Then, was everything sorted out? Thank you for updating, by the way!
Innocencefrgttn chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
I really love this story. I hope you keep going.
204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »