Reviews for Life can be a bitch, can't it?
Drazuki chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
I love this story. I totally sympathize with Manny, who is adorable in that timid way. And I get the whole pear-shaped body thing. I'm a spoon-y thing.

Yeah, expect me to review this often

-KT
CaFFy chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Wahah! Now I want more. Damn it... TT_TT SLEEP TIME
Marry My Pie Please chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
I think I'm probably the ONLY one who's like seriously secretly UBERLY (yes, I SAID "uberly") wishing for Jim to just go gay and fall for Manny in which Manny, who's chubby, COULD PLAY HARD-TO-GET!

I know, I know, most people would want Derek with Manny.

But me?

Go Jim! Even if you are a bastard!

_ And then they could have..many...a hot erotic working-out session where Jim tries to say he's going to make piggy-look-tasty. Hehehe...
paledaisy78 chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
the hot Comp USA guy (which he shall now and forever more be called) can ONLY be having a one-night stand with Derek right? BECAUSE DEREK AND MANNY BELONG TOGETHER! write more, i ned more!
CaFFy chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Imagining him, a chubby guy in sweat pants is grossing me out, but the story is good. (I read stories to fantasize so I like hotties.) BUTT! You are unique. )
The Rejection chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
I love Manny. Though the one thing I'm starting to wonder is just exactly HOW overweight he is. Is he pudgy, tubby, really fat...? Just wondering, 'cause right now my image of him is a bit fuzzy.

I like that this is going slow, but I can't wait for the romance to start. I know it's inevitably going to happen, but I'm still antsy waiting for it. Anyway, interesting chapter - now Manny knows Derek's bi! I wonder how he'll react to that. I can't wait to read what happens next.
xanthofile chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
that's funny that they just happened to be at the same stop(light/sign). that would only happen to shock manny out of his slacks. XD

it's good though, that he's got a job he likes doing, and everyone knows that the comuter guys are one of the more important ones in a business. even though nobody thinks about them as being such. [sage nod]

meh, i don't have much else to say...just that it's going smoothly up to now, which is pretty good. good read'n anyways.

over and out. ~xanth
Jenn chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
WO WOT LOVED IT! Keep up the AWESOME work hun! Update soon!
whycantwedeleteourownaccounts chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
aaw. poor guy.
princess max chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Interesting developments!

God, how could you *not* like Manny?
WitchGhost chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Stories always giving me something to do when bored. I liked this one and the characters are well deversed.
Curb Crasher chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
I like Manny. He's cute.
GetBehindMeSatan chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
::coos:: They always are pretty boys, aint they? I dont have enough courage- or heart- to make a charcter chubby, unless its a tries-to-become-skinny-so-that-they-can-have-the-hot-dude ones (Which I *also* dont write...). I don't know why, I think it's cause I'd feel horrible... Or hyper. And, believe me, neither of them are very good.

But *this*! ::bounces:: It's so cute and nice and... Geeks! I *love* Geeks. And manga. And Manny! ::pets Manny's head::

Poor Manny.

Evil Jim.

I love how Manny's lips always tremble, which, in fact, sounds amazingly weird. Derek is so... funny, and sarcastic, for lack of any better words.

Eiaa. Update soon, darling!

Chaana (P.S Thank-you for the reviews! Xavier'll be updated soon. (As in, the next two days) I hope it wasn't *too* confusing...?

Ah, but more confusing on the way, sadly. Sometimes, even *I* don't understand what I'm trying to say. I wish I could write as brilliantly as you do, though... Heh. Thanks again!)
paledaisy78 chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
i like how Derek seems to be maturing, its good because if he's ever going to get Manny to fall for him, he needs to change something!

i feel so bad for Manny, he's so shy and doesn't realize what a great person he is!

keep writing, i want to see how it progresses!
ArchAngelic the Reborn chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
I can't wait to see what's going to happen between Derek and Manny... While it would be cliche (not that cliches are bad) to have them end up together, it would be just plain cruel not to (I'm trying to stop being evil...trust me, Evil Archie could melt people down with one simple sentence)
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »