Reviews for Life can be a bitch, can't it?
Bedraggled Atelier chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
I'm curious as to your continuation of this story after reading about your anxiety over the copyright note. I didn't really notice that FP dropped, but now that you mentioned it...

Then, was everything sorted out? Thank you for updating, by the way!
Innocencefrgttn chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
I really love this story. I hope you keep going.
fusedtwilight chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
Great story. I'm overweight to so I can really feel for manny. I'm glad to see a story with someone who isn't all tall and ripped.
Kiviquespel chapter 11 . 11/3/2008
Holy shit.

First of all - I have to tell you that this is the most incredible story I have read in such a very long time.

Refreshingly sweet, sad - and magnificent.

Masterpiece.

Fabulous.

D
JtheChosen1 chapter 11 . 8/17/2008
looks really good here! keep up the good work!
CrayonMentality chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I seriously ADORE Manny. I hope nothing bad happens to him! :-/
CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Ah, poor Manny. I love him, he's so endearing. Nice to see a chubby character for once!

I was beginning to believe they didn't exist. *_*
navajo chapter 11 . 6/17/2008
love the story i really hope that you will continue it im always rooting for the underdog
aripie chapter 11 . 6/13/2008
this story is fantastic - i cant wait to read more (when the update happens lol) its original and interesting so here are my pleas! hahaah
forbiddenstars chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
ooh. this is new; a slashy story without two omgi'msopretty boys as the main characters...this is interesting.

it would be wonderful if you could continue...

D
frozenblackpetals chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
eek! i like it, hurry up and update! its weird having a change from ur steryotype 'perfect' guy, and Im still adjusting, but I really like the story, update! (please?)
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
I love this!~ it has a sense of reality .;; and its adorable
Ayimil Taddy chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
Oh! Your story is incredibly well written. The characters also stay in character(something I find that doesn't happen too often). I really like the idea of Manny and Derek. Please continue this wonderful story. I would really like to know how it ends.
mia5081 chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
Ooh, I really like this story so far :D

Update soon!
Phoenex360 chapter 11 . 1/3/2008
Yeah, the world definately needs more stories like this! There are other stories on outcasts, but mostly they're about things that aren't possible, like Naruto and his nine-tailed fox. XP Anyways, I really love this story. . It really is believable, and that's hard to achive. I love all the charracters (even Jim. He can't help that he's an ass.) except Noah (he just acts like a rich snob). This story is put together very well, I might add, though I did find some significant errors in your grammar and spelling. _~ I hope your mom gets better! Update soon!

~360~