Reviews for Life can be a bitch, can't it?
Back of Beyond chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
Love this story - hope you update soon! :]
Duuude chapter 11 . 12/21/2007
Haha. Manny's acting like a kid. The "But, mom!". Every kid says that, I guess mothers always get their way, eh?

Anywhoo.. looks like things aren't completely ruined between our Manny and Derek.

I know people say it's cliche and all. I thought that.. I don't know.. being with Derek would help Manny change his habits and become better, physically and emotionally. So yeah, yeah I want that to happen! Haha. ] It better. .

xD

And sorry for just kind of popping up out of nowhere at chapter ten. I did come across this story today so.. I can't speak or review until I'm done all that's written. That's my excuse. Hehe. Nice story so far.. Looking forward to Manny and Derek's relationship building.. And maybe Jim growing up because he really needs to get over highschool. Cause life isn't like highschool at all. Argh. I hate people like Jim and Noah, making people like Manny feel sad.

Oh yeah and what's wrong with the name Maurice.. I remember distinctly having a crush on a guy with the name. He's also in one of my classes. No crush now.. though we don't talk all that much. Hmm..

Anyway.. Keep writing. I get off topic way too much. Heheh. Bye!
Elkica chapter 11 . 11/21/2007
Oh, I really like Manny, he's so shy and nice; and to tell you the truth I would like to get my hands on him, so that I could teach him, show him couple of things. I hope you'll continue with the story.
pfeiffer chapter 11 . 11/6/2007
this is something new... never actually read a story here in FP that has someone as Manny as the main character... poor Manny! I feel for him...

when will this be updated? and what about the rest of your stories?
1986 chapter 11 . 10/23/2007
I like your story
gerigirl chapter 11 . 10/18/2007
I'm feeling this story so far when is the next up date going up and what is your name over at aff,net i have an account over their and i wouldn't mine reading some of your stories.
SesshoumaruTakahashi chapter 11 . 10/5/2007
I can't wait for the next one! ::She sings happily::

I loved it.. I hope jim gets hurt or something.

Ja ne!

~Sesshy
Sheepie chapter 11 . 9/16/2007
I really like this story and I can't wait for an update so hurry. Manny is awesome. So real. He reminds me of a kid I use to know who did exactly what he did.
RoughDraftHero chapter 11 . 9/6/2007
oh man, you got me hooked on this story, and now i see that it hasn't been updated for awhile! Plz tell me you're still working on it!
acduetry chapter 11 . 8/4/2007
Oh but this is so good too! YES! Finally a pudgy little hero! Who0ot! haha *is dancing* Wow your stories are 20 kinds of adorable, you really made me smile this morning. You have just become my new feel good author ;)
Marry My Pie Please chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
I live! I live! And I think I only missed out on two chapters or my memory is playing tricks on me. Either way, stupid Jim (though my subconscious still burns for some heated hate-hate sex between him and Manny for some oddly strange reason) had to ruin things, hmm?

Oh well... At least Mother came to the rescue! Go mothers!

...And why do I sense you subliminally inserting your feelings about the world when you talk about the movies they see? Hmm? Alas, I agree though.

Cheers -Steph
merrymowmow chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
lavcea chapter 11 . 6/22/2007
You so have to update homey! This is so awesome and having cameo's from jma's stories...love it! Great job. -L
Storm December chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
Wow. I just realized that I have not posted a review for this story and I thought I did! I look through the review like ten times not believing that I didn't, but my name was not their! I am really sorry sweety! ;-(

So of course you know I love ALL of your work and this story is no exception! I love the story line and the characters! And I love the relationship developing between Manny and Derek! They're so cute together! _ I can't wait for an update! I still can't believe I never posted a review! *Shakes head wandering around aimless mumbling to herself* Catch ya later!

Storm TTFN! ;-) _
iwanttodeletethiswtf chapter 11 . 5/31/2007
UPDATE PLEASE? U HAVE TO BCUZ THIS IS, WITHOUT A DOUBT, ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER. I REALLY NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. U HAVENT UPDATED IN APPR. 46 DAYS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! THANX I LUV U & THIS STORY!

hugs!,