Reviews for Life can be a bitch, can't it?
JudeThursley chapter 11 . 5/21/2007
I don't think it was your intention, but you made me cry. A good cry. I relate so much to your descriptions and observations of Manny. No one ever writes overweight, not super attractive characters like normal people. And certainly not as a main character and possible love interest. Bravo and I hope to see more of this.
Zoius and the Devil chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
ha ha! the evil Jim's plans are thwarted! go, Derek!

ugh, Jim is so annoying. he's so dumb, and evil, and classically the type of guy you hate.

anyways, i read the update for this 2 days ago, but i couldn't find time to review! i've been so busy lately!

oh, yah, i wanted to say that this chapter was very, very short. well, all your chapters are short, but still-nothing dissapoints me more than a short update. please, please make them longer?

now i'm waiting for Manny and Derek's date! update soon, please!

-kon
CaFFy chapter 11 . 4/17/2007
Haha. "But, mom!" xDD
distortedreflection chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
Not quite sure on what to say other than YAY an Update. And Kudo's to ya.

Toodles DR
Kizuna chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
You updated!_ And it was a good chapter! I hope Manny tells Derek everything and then Derek can kick Jim's ass!_~
Laurena chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
gosh just reading that made me feel uncomfortable...but i will read on...
flamingteddybear chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
yay! your back
sillylittleemokid chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
ZOMG! so exciting...can't wait to see the characters build up...YAY! good job *pats on back* here's a cookie ;p

laters

Chaos
xanthofile chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
oh man, it's great that his mom played interference for him! *laughs* i've missed manny more than you could possible know. he's so backward and shy that i want to shake him!

but oh, before i forget, indie is spelled with 'ie', because indy is the racing thing. the indy 500. just an fyi, not a slap in the face. *laughs again*

missed you esquirella!

~xanth
Abstruse Blue chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
OH! You updated this! I am so inexplicably happy! full of euphoria! *tears of joy* I really want to know what happens next!
NEMY-VIVI chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
YAY you updates. im so glad! the story is awesome so far, hope you update soon!
Anti-Socialite chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
WOOT! You've finally decided to grace us with your wrting again. I was wondering when you'd update. But I'm willing to forgive you for your tardiness. Just hurry up and update more.
Zoius and the Devil chapter 10 . 2/24/2007
no! the evil, scheming Jim is trying to ruin Manny and Derek's happyness! i hate him! he must...conveniently die, or something!

anyways, i just discovred this fic and i instantly fell in love with it! there really aren't many stories out there where the main character is less than perfect-looking, in fact, this is the first one i've ever read! (not that it bothers me. knowing that both of the guys in the relationship are either pretty or hot or both is...oddly satisfying.) still, Manny is freaking adorable. i love him, he's so cute and nerdy! wah! Derek is pretty darn awesome, too, he's just so sweet! i wuv him as well!

Jim, however, is horrible. i picture him as a scrawny guy who has a rat-like face. ew.

anyways, update soon, yeah? it says that you haven't updated since like November 2006, but i'm still hoping! so please, please update!

-kon
yuri sasou chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
WOAH! How cool can this story get? Waiting for your next update! Love Manny XD
Undecided Fiction chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
Aw man...what an enjoyable story. Too bad it hasn't been updated in awhile. . I really liked Manny...Jim is psychotic and stalkerish, and I really cringe upon what he's got planned.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »