Reviews for Changing Personas
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
WOW. The emotions and imagery were very powerful. The cursing you used was well done. It aided the poem and it was't over-used. Which is how ou curse properly in poetry. lol
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Damn, now this is one sucker punch I actually enjoyed! This was so cool, the sequence of your metaphors is just timed perfect. Very awesome!
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Kind of warped, kind of twisted, but I more than kind of like it! Very well done. I like the fact that you could write something so short that still has so much meaning behind it. I wuite like the "million puzzloe pieces" line for some reason or other, and the last line really pulls it all together. Great work.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
This poem screams 'internal conflict'. The imagery is interesting, conflicting like the mind/body of the portrayed persona.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Woah, that's different! I like it a lot, kinda bittersweet. I hope you post again soon!

Much love, Rosanna.
364 unbirthdays chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
This is a gorgeous poem. It flowed so well and sounded so sad yet so romantic, then the last line was kinda like 'whoah' Hehe but it's great.

Keep up the beautiful work.

(P.S.- This is the previous 'SudonaSunrise'. I'm back XD)
D'Haran Lord chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
relatable, enjoyable and , TM
multiples of six chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This is fantastic. Very powerful, especially the last line, and there's a lot of meaning you can rerad into it. Nicely done )
a lonely september chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
wow. thats a killer man. that rocks, honest. its goin on my faves. just everything about it. it's so passionate and just... wow. : ) great (!)
godsandstars chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
this is really powerful and i like it a lot.
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I liked this. It has quite an orignial style and is very powerful overall.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
wow so fierce! esp. that lst lines- delivers somethin powerful..
arcane devices chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
hmm. I liked the whole analogy behind the puzzle pieces and changing personas. I'll see you on your next update. - ADD-san
karmakaze chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I like this. Your writing keeps getting better. I'm not always good at interpreting poems the way the author intended them, but to me it shows how someone can make you feel loved, but want nothing more than sex all the while. I like it.
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Conflicting emotions, is what I get from this.

I wish I can write like that still. *sighs*