Reviews for Touch Wood the story of an OCD sufferer
Ratava100d chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
I like this story.

will toby be going to the same school as polly.

please update soon _!
SilentRaven81 chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
this is very well written, with lots of feeling and understanding in the world of someone who has OCD. Please keep writing, i am aboslutely fascinated!

I want to see what happens with Toby and Polly!
misswonderlnd chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
Ah yes! It makes me very very VERY happy they met! But after all that build up I really hope Toby ends up being everything that Polly had imagined him being. I mean, how she talks about him being what supports her and helps her through everything I just really hope he can live up to those expectations in person. Keep posting!
DunxDunxDunx chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
i really like this, im not gonna lie :]

i have OCD and ADD so i can really relate to both polly and toby

OCD is a really crippling disease but i think you got it head-on when you expressed how she thought she was feeling better because she was in a better mood

happens to me all the time

ill be in a good mood then something slightly bad happens (ie- a friend not showing up for class) that can bring someone right back down to worrying again

good job; this is really good!
The Ferrett chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
I like. ::)) I gotta say though, everyone weird is not nessessarily obviousy weird. Then again, I am. ::)) Will watch.
Jeex chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
I really like this story.

My boyfriend has a mild case of OCD so I can relate to the cleaning thing and the light swich.

Our school isn't that harsh besides the stupid jocks that mess with him when his disorder messes up the sports games he plays.

Plz continue!
misswonderlnd chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Hi there. I love this story! Its different from just about any one of read. In fact, confession, I've never read a story about OCD but this really interests me. I also can't wait to meet Toby and see his character get more involved with Polly. Keep it coming!

p.s.

Thanks for reviewing my story, Sincerely Yours, I really love new reviewers!
Hell's first Icicle chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
oh nice. very nice. D hahaz. love the "pollypocket" nickname - i had completely forgotten about those. l0lz. i used to have one... and now i'm getting off topic. well, love it newayz. only one thing. in the first chappie, was all good, onli u sumtimes (on occasion) made it seem like you were trying to PROVE to us that she was obsessive compulsive. like you were just listing the traits of OCD and then wving a little banner around saying "she has OCD! she has OCD!" ...not very subtle, even if thatz exactly wat you were trying to do. did tht make any sense at all? sorry - heh. i loved it tho, so that wasn't to tell you your story was fake, i'm just /trying/ (and quite likely failing) to say that you should make it more a part of her than a rulebook on OCD that she has to follow. eg "but it was 9pm and I was an obsessive-compulsive after all." as though she didn't feel the need and someone else had to point it out to her, and remind her that she was meant to be obsessive compulsive so would she kindly follow her routine, please? l0lz. otherwise, itz brilliant, and i'm dying to know what happens next. update soon!
Early October chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
WOW! Great work. I have no experience with on-line friends, but a dear friend of mine is OCD. I love the way you wrote this, every detail included. It fits. An OCD writing style for a story about...OCD.

Update soon, keep up the good work.

Early October
Ambiguity chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
One of my best friends has OCD, and this has sort of helped me understand what she's going through. Except with her, she says it's more like she worries A LOT, about if people she knows have problems they're not telling her about and if they'll get hurt or whatever. But the routine thing is pretty on target: she says she has to have something specific to do every day, she can't just hang out aimlessly. But thank you for writing this... I may even show it to her. Good job!