Reviews for Woman's World: Insurrection
grumpirah chapter 22 . 3/7/2007
plot twist? I hope its a good one, I just got use to them being together again!
chouchou chapter 21 . 3/4/2007
I'm glad that Indi goes away. He's like...a Shae leech! oo

And I'm glad that the Poet's reunited w/ Shae but I feel for Carowyn...poor boy/T_T
chouchou chapter 21 . 3/4/2007
I'm glad that Indi goes away. He's like...a Shae leech! oo

chouchou chapter 16 . 3/4/2007
I think that the Poet should be selfish for once and get with Carowyn. Shae's obviously a changed man and not there to be a pillar of support for when she needs him the most. Gr..
chouchou chapter 12 . 3/4/2007
I love this story and I apologize for being a silent reader for so long. T_T But...what has happened to Shae?
Freakage chapter 21 . 3/3/2007
So, wait. I'm largely confused, in an idiotic sort of way: is this chapter the very end? Or by finishing the endings, did you mean that you're done WW, but have not posted all of it yet?

And I admit, I didn't review all the posts because I can't manage to type one every chapter - I read all three parts of the trilogy in less than 15 hours. Which is both crazy and painful for my eyes, but worth it. It's absolutely amazing, and raises interesting ideas about the world we live in; definitely not one of many, even in the published world.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to read this, and for continuing to write.
Winter Eve chapter 21 . 2/10/2007
"Bali broke and took a few moments to collect himself."

I think this is a typo. Isn't Bali the Poetess' assistant?

Anyway, I'm a mix of anxiety and excitement. At long last we will see the end of their struggles, but I wonder how it'll end. _
Carrie chapter 21 . 2/9/2007
You forecasts are very ominous. But I am excited to hear that Insurrection is finished and I cannot wait until you post them! Please update soon!
pangur chapter 21 . 2/8/2007
AGCK. i can't imagine there being an end to Womans World, it just seems like i've been reading it for years, which, come to think of it, I probably have been. Anyway, please and thank you give all of the characters long life and good luck, and i wish you good luck as well in publishing. Also, you definitely won't be losing me as a reader, I was wondering what was happening with of coffee and people!
ddz008 chapter 21 . 2/7/2007
Good chapter! :) I liked it... it was interesting that Indi made and appeareance, we know very little about Shae's past. I still like Shae XD even after everything but he can never be the same Shae, it's kind of sad but at the same time I think it's part of being independient and having his own thoughts. I also like the way you're not having all the ex-slaves accepting women, it's more realistic that way. Well, I hope you update soon! :) Thanks for sharing this with us and sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, english isn't my native language.
Kyra Griffin chapter 21 . 2/7/2007
-gasp- SHAE CAN'T DIE! no no no no no! I will cry, I will seriously cry if Shae dies. Oh, Mercoush and the Empress? That would be interesting, and it would get Mercoush out of his slump. Siddalee is definitely perfect. I read that and I couldn't help but think - "That is so perfect." Endings always disappoint in some way, but as long as it is completely and totally and beautifully disappointing, I think we shall manage.

I like this chapter - the whole boy-fight thing taken to the next level. They're yelling at each other (Shae and Indi), totally enraged and mad, and then suddenly they're bonding. It's very boy-esque (no offense to any males out there).

This book /does/ seem a lot shorter than WW. It's still very good though, and I can't wait until the next chapter!

-Kyra Griffin
JDWrites chapter 21 . 2/7/2007
Oh my goodness. Savannah I’m so proud of you! I swear when you said this was all finished I literally leapt from my seat and cried out for joy! I’m sad that after you post it all I won’t have anything to look forward to on FP except the oddball review from Todd B. James or the few and far-between updates from my other writers I follow. Why must I always get the slow ones? Of course I understand their pain…writing cannot be rushed but it can also not be stopped. If it stops my characters are always screaming at me, the stronger ones are pushing me…God…I can’t even SLEEP these days I’m so antsy to write or to read.

Anyways, I’m so happy for you Savannah! Your stories are all coming together, you’re editing, you’re rewriting; you’re ACTUALLY DOING IT. You’re the embodiment of what I hope to be MY future. You inspire me Savannah. That’s it…that’s what my ranting was getting at. The inspiration I get from reading your stories, your author’s notes about how you’re going to get this published. The number of your reviews was also a factor. The Boys congratulate you as well, they have been waiting for this moment for a long time…but Thad STILL wants to know what the Poetess’s name is.

Wow…I haven’t been this happy in forever. I haven’t had a wink of sleep for two days but nevertheless, I’m happy. I feel like I’m sucking all your joy away…am I? Haha, sometimes the Boys tell me I suck their happiness away but that’s because I do it on purpose. Maybe someday you could find the time in your busy, busy schedule to look over one of my stories? *cough*Broken Wings Rewrite*cough* I’m sure you’d have some great advice on one of them…*wink, wink*

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Gaki

P.S. See you next update!
pangur chapter 20 . 2/7/2007
carowyn and the empress? ehh... i don't know...
FrenzyFan78 chapter 21 . 2/7/2007
I'm not sure I expected another update the day that I finished, but I'm definitely not complaining. Congrats on finishing, by the way. ]

-FrenzyFan78
snow blossoms chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
i think if you edit WW, you shouldn't post it online. although i love this series, if you really want to see it published, the publishers will not appreciate a carbon copy available for free online. otherwise, thank you for the fluff and the udpate. i love your story and take care. (:
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »