Reviews for Woman's World: Insurrection
Scales of Sapphire chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
I have one thing to say. Indi creeps me out.

*huggles new Siddalee*

Happy Writing.

Sapphire
Secret Heart01 chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
I'm lost ... so are you going to create multiple endings for this fic and let the readers decide for themselves?

Might I suggest simply just ONE ending: in which Shae has to fight for her and ends up living with her forever and ever?

Hehe can't a girl want a romantic yet a little bit angsty ending?
Jo Rene chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
Dear Savannah,

Let me play Shae. You /know/ you want to work with me. I'd do the face-blood-licking thing for you.

-Gaspard Ulliel

Let me know when you get published! This is something I am going to buy :P
FrenzyFan78 chapter 20 . 2/6/2007
So, since I don't want to be one of your infamous ghost readers, I'm leaving a review. ]

I just spent the last week or so completely wasting the time I should be using for homework reading all three WW stories - I'm quite impressed with how you've developed the storyline.

Anyway, here's to hoping for another update before too long.

-FrenzyFan78
BlackWhite chapter 20 . 1/25/2007
Wow,O_O I'm psychic.I didn't know that. lol . Oh,and you better make sure the baby survives or..or..or (thinks)I'll do something terrible to you which i don't know yet but it'll be terrible...I hope.
Evenstar1389 chapter 20 . 1/25/2007
i cant believe she forgave him so easily after getting the cold treatment for months! grr
x chapter 20 . 1/21/2007
Dear Reviewer X:

I want YOU to vote for Woman's World as the best fantasy story on fictionpress!

-The Poetess
Winter Eve chapter 20 . 1/16/2007
yay!they're finally back together.

I'm just a bit anxious for Carowyn. :(
Carrie chapter 20 . 1/15/2007
Yay! The eminent reunion which has bothered me for the past couple days has FINALLY occured. It's nice to see them back together. Throughout the whole chapter there was a happy cloud above it but your last paragraph made it seem so temporary...

It sounded like the good times will end too soon.
Calixta and Marluxia chapter 20 . 1/14/2007
“I think I will take him as my lover.”

Marluxia here. Dammit. What a shocker. That and Lixxie just screamed into my ear when she read the part when Shae went into the Poetess' room. Goddamn fangirling. _

Oh my god! The fluffyness~1! The mushyness! It burns so much that it's cute! ah! ! IT'S SO CUTE11! AND THEY HAVE A BABY GIRL! OH MY GOD! Svonnah my dear, you have outdone yourself this time. I think you've just killed me with THAT scene. OMG!

Now that my fangirling spiel is over, I have to say: *inhale* 'THISSTAY! it's so cute... And they're having a baby girl... Aw... Don't do anything to her! ...Pretty please with a lot of marshmallows and candies and gunny bears on top? I won't lurk anymore if you won't kill her! XD

Yes, I am aware that Calixta is weird and I am aware that I, Marluxia, is the saner of us two.

...yeah. As I'm typing this review, Calixta's voting for WW. Unfortunately, she can't since MS Outlook opened by itself and now, the ballot won't send. Annoying? Very much.

Well, we have to go. We've got school tomorrow.

~Calixta and Marluxia

p.s. Cali here. Please excuse my blissful fangirl moment. XD
Scales of Sapphire chapter 20 . 1/13/2007
! I've been waiting for these day forever! enough said. I think Carowyn will be good for the ex-emperss. They need some happiness in their lives.

Please dont kill the baby, that would be horrible! Most parents dont stay together when a child dies.

Happy Writing!

A Giddy Sapphire
Kyra Griffin chapter 20 . 1/13/2007
FINALLY Shae and the Poetess are back together! I kind of expected it to be more dramatic than what it was, but I like how the reunion wasn't the focus of the entire chapter. It left more room to explain other things about Cuaranth. I also love the realistic aspect of the whole thing, and how the whole scenario and the problems are so believable.

I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT! Shae DID think the baby wasn't his! -gloats- okay I'm done now. It fits, it really does, or else there was no plausible reason why he was giving her the cold shoulder, especially when he loves her so much. He couldn't have held a grudge for that long! About Khristen and Carowyn, I find it kind of hard to believe that Carowyn would let go of his feelings for the Poetess so quickly...unless he's trying to make her jealous or something. But he seems like a nice guy, I don't think he's stoop so low as to use someone like that. He's just flighty i suppose.

One grammatical thing, I'm not sure about this, but isn't "should of" supposed to be "should have"? It was somewhere towards the middle of the chapter, but I've seen it before somewhere...

Ack, I just re-read my review from last time, and I have no clue how I made you more optimistic about the ending. But I guess I'll find out when the end comes around (I think I can wait, I think I can, I think I can...). Besides, even if I did have a sudden revelation and told you about it, I doubt you'd tell me if I was right or not.

Wow, this was really long.

Until the next chapter,

Kyra G.

By the way, what is the Poetess's name? I'm so sure you've mentioned it somewhere, but I just can't remember. Or maybe you haven't mentioned it, and I'm just imagining things, and should go look for psychological help as fast as possible as I'm suffering from hallucination or memory loss or something. Anyhow, so, what is her name?
snow blossoms chapter 20 . 1/13/2007
Dear Reviewer X:

I want YOU to vote for Woman's World as the best fantasy story on fictionpress!

-The Poetess

Dear Savannah,

If you make me die just to be tragic I shall... I shall... I shall think of something awful! BWAHAHAHAH!

-Fetus
JDWrites chapter 20 . 1/13/2007
...Wait...what's with the fetus review? That's just a little sick and wrong Savannah, especially when we're counting on you. I'm the last senior reviewer? HOW CAN THIS BE! How could someone just...GIVE UP on you? Well I'm glad I could be so wonderful and connected.

Anyways, I can't give you a big one today but here are some comments from the boys:

Jason: I wish I could have had sex with my pregnant...almost wife, that would have been freakin' HOT.

Ren: I don't think I ever get Ryu pregnant and I didn't stay around long enough to see the twins either.

Thad: ...um...I'M GAY! WOOT! *dances*
Raomina chapter 20 . 1/13/2007
Hiya! Glad to see the updates! I'm happy that the Poetess and Shae finally got back together. They weight of the Rebellion is weighing on Shae and I pity that fact that it took away Shae's short-lived light-heartedness with the Poetess. Anyway, the initiation of a relationship between the Empress and Carowyn is a mixed happiness o me, just like with the Poetess. I don't really trust Shae not to abandon her again and now she will not have Carowyn to support her fully. The relationship was also a little too fast, in my opinion, almost like a get-back for Shae and the Poetess's reunion. But, oh well, if Carowyn's happier than I have no objections. Update sooN!
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »