Reviews for Woman's World: Insurrection
Copper Skies chapter 18 . 12/24/2006
Yippee yippee yaay! Shae's back! But why do they still ignore each other? X(

I want Poetess and Shae together forever!

And by the way, does the Poetess have a name?
SEA chapter 18 . 12/19/2006
Dear Savannah,

I just want you to know that if you continue to make me the bad guy, I will resign as a character and move to Antarctica to study penguins, as I have always longed to.

-Shae
Jamy98 chapter 18 . 12/19/2006
You ARE terrible! That was a horrible/torturous chapter. Haven't you tortured us enough? What about poor shae? LOL are you some kind of sadist? Stop playing with your readers hearts woman!

P.s.

I am eagerly awaiting further torture.
Carrie chapter 18 . 12/17/2006
It feels like forever since I've read this story. I was really worried that I had missed like tons of chapters, because for the past month, my internet has been out. But I come back and find that you had only updated once!

That's okay though.

I must say, this story is becoming a bit depressing. I really don't know what to say about it. I guess I just miss the good, old days. Hah, the older story. But I must say that your emotions are very real. I just am depressed, ah.
Mal chapter 18 . 12/17/2006
FINALLY!

you brought the boys home!

but why why why is Shae such a jerk?

we need an inside of his head...

and where was Car during all the "the soldiers are back" stuff?

what does HE think?

and the Empress... wow. that was unexpected

very very cruel ending... leaving us hanging like that.

update soon.
Secret Heart01 chapter 18 . 12/17/2006
Oh god ... this Shae return is more angsty than I thought it would be - I thought either they'd stay out of each other's way, or at least speak to each other... not sleep in the same bed without talking !

Eek. I really really really really hope they end up together. After all that they've gone through, the least they could do is be a happy family, no?

:) Looking forward to the next chapter !
Kyra Griffin chapter 18 . 12/17/2006
o a carowyn plushie? that's quite the motivator to write a review, i must say. so, will that be over the internet or by mail-order?

this chapter was so heart-wrenching! i can't believe they're still not talking! waahh! somehow, though, i think it fits perfectly with the plotline (even though i was totally expecting shae and the poetess to make up after he came back, but we can't have everything we want i suppose). but dont torture them for too long! i can't wait until the scene where they make up again, it promises to be good, especially after all this suspense and waiting.

as i was reading this chapter i couldn't help but think that shae thought the baby wasn't really his, and that's why he wasn't talking to her...but that was too horrible a thought. (please don't prove me wrong)

until the next chapter,

-the above average ghost reader (that finally got a fictionpress account -jumps for joy-)
JDWrites chapter 18 . 12/17/2006
You are just so evil sometimes, you know what, I’m rooting for the fag now…and speaking of which, *squeezes plushie* he’s kinda cute in plushie form. Shae needs a swift kick in the ass, that’s what he needs, maybe one in the nuts if I could get close enough.

Thad: *bows* ‘Tis my specialty my dear and for you it’ll be on the house.

Ren: Awesome, I get to see Thad kick some nuts!

Jason: So immature…Savannah, what Shae needs is some good old fashion attitude adjustment—you don’t treat women that way! I should know, I used to live with thirty. Heh-heh…women are special, and soft, and wonderful, and who the Hell has he been sleeping with? His hand? Either they get back together or I’m locking them both in a room together and they’re not getting out until they make it.

Yeah, you say that now Jay but I’m going to lock you in a room with a guy named “Duke” until one of you either gets raped or seriously maimed.

Jason: What?

Ren: I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! *takes plushie from Gaki and rips the right arm off it* THAT HAPPENS!

ARGH! THAT WAS MY FAG!

Jason: *faints*

Thad: I thought I was your fag…

*mourns the loss of Carowyn’s right arm*
Winter Eve chapter 18 . 12/17/2006
I honestly don't know if that made me feel better. _
snow blossoms chapter 18 . 12/17/2006
okay. i'm just an angry, frustrated reviewer, so i apologize in advance but - what the heck. i need resolution between shae and the poetess! either good or bad, but please! something decisive! that's how good you are, you're making me have ants in my pants. well, thank you for updating. i'm glad they're home. and, please update again soon. p.s. the thing where the empress wants to step down? i think that's a great idea on your part. it makes sense that the empress would be so tired after her world had collapsed upon itself and it adds to all the wonderful angst you've built up for our dear empress. have a nice day!
BlackWhite chapter 18 . 12/16/2006
Le gasp 0-0' Does Shae think the baby is Carowyns?Will Mercoush end up with the Empress?Did anybody in the army die? And I don't even know The Poetess's name? I don't know the answer to these questions but...I want to know!
ddz008 chapter 18 . 12/16/2006
Great chapter! :D

I love your updates... and my final tests are almost over so I can read a little more than before. It's still so sad... and I have to put this again T_T Shae has to talk to her! Or she has to say something to him. This is terrible... But I'm glad she is alive :) Update soon, please!
Scales of Sapphire chapter 18 . 12/16/2006
Ahh! I'm sorry I havnt been reveiwing! Please Forgive me! I really want to slap some common sense in to your characters, Shae is being a complete jerk to the poetess. They both should confront one another and talk. it. out. Thats what married people do.

Happy Writing!

Sapphire loves plushies.
Jo Rene chapter 18 . 12/16/2006

-Shae

Dear Savannah,

I know that you've made me very happy by making me pregnant and all, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP MAKING ME SO PATHETIC AND WHINY!

-The Poetess

FOR CHRIST SAKE AT LEAST MAKE EM FIGHT EACH OTHER IN A ARGUEMENT!

I like Shae I like her to! She pregnant for gods sake!
pangur chapter 18 . 12/16/2006
shae is a jerk, the poetess is a sad woman, and carowyn is too nice. WHAT IS HAPPENING. please make something develop in the next chapter, because this was just way too depressing and morose. anyway, it was still good though, drama is my guilty pleasure. WRITE ON WONDERFUL AUTHOR. good luck :)
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »